Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Road Course/Track and Autocross

AWE Tuning

Old 08-28-2020, 06:29 PM   #15
Kmeleon

Drives: 2018 NFG 2SS 1LE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by metros11 View Post
How.did you do that? Did you call them?
Just email Jack from Track night (jack@tracknightinamerica.com). But now it's sold out so not sure if you'll be able to.

So bummed, drove to NJMP today just for it to rain on us and have lightning before the pace laps. 15% chance of rain
Kmeleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:40 PM   #16
metros11

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
Just email Jack from Track night (jack@tracknightinamerica.com). But now it's sold out so not sure if you'll be able to.

So bummed, drove to NJMP today just for it to rain on us and have lightning before the pace laps. 15% chance of rain
Sorry to hear man.
metros11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:53 AM   #17
Kmeleon

Quote:
Yeah, too much throttle through the apex.
https://youtu.be/WN_rzesmtNM
I missed this post....I can't believe you got the car to spin through there. I ran the whole day in PTM Sport 1 and I see you're in Sport 2 which seems to remove the stability control if I'm reading correctly and would explain how the car turned around the way it did. The car was so stable in Sport 1 and I didn't feel like it hindered my performance much. I'm sure as I get more comfortable on track I may decide to up to Sport 2 or Race eventually.
Old 09-02-2020, 11:19 AM   #18
metros11

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
I missed this post....I can't believe you got the car to spin through there. I ran the whole day in PTM Sport 1 and I see you're in Sport 2 which seems to remove the stability control if I'm reading correctly and would explain how the car turned around the way it did. The car was so stable in Sport 1 and I didn't feel like it hindered my performance much. I'm sure as I get more comfortable on track I may decide to up to Sport 2 or Race eventually.
I went from Wet, to Dry, to SP1, and to SP2. Just progressing through the different modes. But obviously I pushed a bit hard on the accelerator there, you can clearly see in the PDR the green boxes go all the way up.
metros11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 03:54 PM   #19
Kmeleon

Quote:
I went from Wet, to Dry, to SP1, and to SP2. Just progressing through the different modes. But obviously I pushed a bit hard on the accelerator there, you can clearly see in the PDR the green boxes go all the way up.
I just rewatched the video, yeah when you stab the throttle you see the TCS signal come on and it just goes around. Just surprised me seeing it break loose there No harm no foul though
Old 09-02-2020, 03:56 PM   #20
Kmeleon

On another note, we all got an email that TNIA @NJMP never got on track last Friday so they're looking at rescheduling. So that's good news for me, no loss of money from the event