Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-10-2018, 06:58 AM   #1
Nkouts ss

Drives: 2016 chevy camaro ss white
6le designs

Hey guys I just want to put this out there for some opinions i ordered the 6le agressive spoiler from mark and kyle on jan 6 2018 i changed my choice but confirmed on jan 11 2018 i spoke with kyle and he told me 5-6 weeks on fiberglass now its been 8 weeks i have been emailing kyle and mark for the last 6-8 days with no response and dont know what to do anybody have an idea? Thank you.
Nkouts ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
Eyefixstuff

Drives: 16’ 2SS A8 HBM Procharged
Couple threads down take a look. Based on everyone else I would say file a dispute with your cc company or PayPal. There have been people waiting wayyyyy longer than you so I wouldn’t expect anything anytime soon. Sorry man.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:10 AM   #3
Nkouts ss

Ya i know trying to at least get my money back and nobody responding to my emails.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:36 AM   #4
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkouts ss View Post
Ya i know trying to at least get my money back and nobody responding to my emails.
Call your CC company. Trying to get your money back through Mark is nearly impossible. His company is living on our long term no interest loans it seems.

He has time to post on his personal Facebook page regularly but can’t respond to emails of customers that have thousands of their dollars sitting in his bank account. I’m sure he’ll be back with some BS story about how he was out of the country or on the road visiting manufacturers. All just lies.

He’s currently holding my money for a hood I ordered 5 months ago hostage. I just called my CC company and they are taking care of it.

Btw, Kyle is completely useless and gives even less of a shit than Mark does. I commented on one of his Instagram posts saying I how disappointed I am with 6LE Desings and his response was “and this has something to do with me?”

These are the guys running this “company” lmao what a joke.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:13 AM   #5
soloknight6
SoCal HT5! SD

Drives: 2016 red hot 2ss M6
Yea, I have money tied up with them too. Mark responded to my email a few days ago, and said my order would ship within the week. Im counting the days, on day 8, Im going to paypal.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:28 AM   #6
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
I’d get your money before the reserves are depleted from everyone getting refunds
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 12:51 PM   #7
Nkouts ss

Thanks ya he said mine was laying up on friday whatever that meant too bad to i really like the spoiler any other suggestions for spoilers if i get it resolved with cc company and or paypal
Old 03-10-2018, 12:58 PM   #8
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloknight6 View Post
Yea, I have money tied up with them too. Mark responded to my email a few days ago, and said my order would ship within the week. Im counting the days, on day 8, Im going to paypal.
Forget Paypal, go through your CC Company, assuming you used a CC through Paypal ofc. Just got my money back today, called a couple days ago. CC companies have alot of power and don't play games when their customers are ripped off.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:48 PM   #9
SK GT

Drives: 18 Colorado ZR2, 17 1LE(sold)
He needs to be shut down. Get your money ASAP. Read what these other guys are going through. It is clear his will ship this week replies are bogus.
SK GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 05:34 PM   #10
Nkouts ss

Ya pretty upset about it heard some stuff before but gave them a chance and here i am
Old 03-11-2018, 09:42 PM   #11
CodeCody

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Seems like this company won't make it through 2018.
CodeCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:01 AM   #12
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
And with it my 900 bucks
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:02 AM   #13
DougCBJ

Drives: 2016 Blue 2SS
they have good products, really wanted the skorpion hood, but seems like a real shady company, he always has some excuse, my favorite was a virus or hackers (whichever it was) was hiding his emails, as if he wouldn't think to look for an issue when thousands of emails are missing and he's getting less contacts than normal...
DougCBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:19 AM   #14
Eyefixstuff

Drives: 16’ 2SS A8 HBM Procharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougCBJ View Post
they have good products, really wanted the skorpion hood, but seems like a real shady company, he always has some excuse, my favorite was a virus or hackers (whichever it was) was hiding his emails, as if he wouldn't think to look for an issue when thousands of emails are missing and he's getting less contacts than normal...
That was spread through all of his devices too. Do you know hard it is to get an active virus on today’s mobile devices like a phone / tablet?