Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro Convertible

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #1
xqwisit23

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS Vert
Winter Hibernation

Finally got the vert off the trickle charger and insured for the upcoming season. Took the cover off, started her up and no issues. Once I pulled her out of the garage noticed low tire pressure warning (probably from sitting) passenger front. Drove it on a quick 5min spin and didn't go away. Do I actually need to go put air in it. Checked with gauge and same as drivers side. Wondering if the warning will go away or if I need to take a drive to the dealer.
xqwisit23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 01:58 PM   #2
ember1205
Hot Camaro

Drives: '20 2SS Convertible 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by xqwisit23 View Post
Finally got the vert off the trickle charger and insured for the upcoming season. Took the cover off, started her up and no issues. Once I pulled her out of the garage noticed low tire pressure warning (probably from sitting) passenger front. Drove it on a quick 5min spin and didn't go away. Do I actually need to go put air in it. Checked with gauge and same as drivers side. Wondering if the warning will go away or if I need to take a drive to the dealer.
Air pressure will naturally decrease over time. Add air to get them back to the correct "when cold" readings and the warnings will go away on their own.
ember1205 is offline   Reply With Quote