Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V6 LGX Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Phastek Performance

Old 04-26-2021, 12:17 PM   #15
Ruger2506

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LT
Seems to be an upsetting norm. I almost wish I hadn’t ordered from Overkill. I’m a huge customer service guy and I find the lack of communication frustrating. I understand delays and whatnot but I do not understand no communication. I received my tune and AutoCal today. However I have yet to receive my throttle body (or even communication regarding said throttle body) from Will. I placed the throttle body order prior to the AutoCal order. Makes me wary on ordering the E85 upgrade kit. Hopefully Will will answer my latest e-mail.
2012 Camaro 2LT Manual Transmission. -JacFab Ported Intake Manifold -JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer -Overkill 80mm Throttle Body -CAI cold air intake -Overkill E85 Kit -Catch Can -Magnaflow Cat-Back exhaust system -Overkill E85 Tune
Ruger2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:44 AM   #16
Ruger2506

And just like that Will makes me feel and look like an ass. After all my complaining on here, the e-mail he sent me this AM was polite and professional and courteous and represented very good customer service.
2012 Camaro 2LT Manual Transmission. -JacFab Ported Intake Manifold -JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer -Overkill 80mm Throttle Body -CAI cold air intake -Overkill E85 Kit -Catch Can -Magnaflow Cat-Back exhaust system -Overkill E85 Tune

Last edited by Ruger2506; 04-27-2021 at 11:10 AM.
Old 04-27-2021, 08:44 PM   #17
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruger2506 View Post
And just like that Will makes me feel and look like an ass. After all my complaining on here, the e-mail he sent me this AM was polite and professional and courteous and represented very good customer service.
lmaoooo

He's trying his best I'm sure. I typically send a driving scan and give it a month, I'm not in any hurry but the wait time is definitely something that is a turn-off for some. Sometimes I send another email after a month just in case but he always gets to me by the second email, haven't ever had to send a third.
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:49 PM   #18
Ruger2506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbleboy92 View Post
lmaoooo

He's trying his best I'm sure. I typically send a driving scan and give it a month, I'm not in any hurry but the wait time is definitely something that is a turn-off for some. Sometimes I send another email after a month just in case but he always gets to me by the second email, haven't ever had to send a third.
Honestly the wait time isn't an issue for me. It is the difficulty with communication. I would like more frequent updates informing me of delays or whatnot.