Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-11-2021, 05:44 AM   #15
Jnewcomer

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS2
No more changes and called my installer. did a bit more research. I ended up ordering a much more premium product that website state are "Dealer quality". The new stripes are not wet installation and are tagged as Premium dry install quality. My installer said there would have been zero issues/bubbles with the dry stripes. The small little bubble like marks are still there and in some areas the vinyl has strange little marks in it. Either way my installer has no problem removing the existing stripes and installing the new dry version. He even suggested that he would even make his own stripes for me with his material is the result was not what I wanted.....I don't think its a installer issue(Guy runs a successful business) but probably the fact the stripes only cost like $185 and the new ones are twice that...Will see/ fingers crossed
Jnewcomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 09:59 AM   #16
Jnewcomer

Drives: 2020 Camaro SS2
car sat outside with the sun and not much change. Went and decided to order Premium 3m Dry install kit. They cost twice as much but told they are so much better. Will see.......
Jnewcomer is offline   Reply With Quote