Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
ScottieBlkSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 2SS/RS
Top 10 uncommitted prospects "Where they playing CFB"?

I am just wondering you all's opinion on the un-committed top 10 prospects that have not gave a verbal;

Here is my opinions on the top ten and where they will be playing for at least the next (3) years and why.

1. Jadeveon Clowney- Alabama
Chris Rumpth- The new DL coach and him are very close and his chances to play earlier in the NFL are better at UA with the better coaching
2. Curtis Grant- Virginia Tech-
Sources say he is very close to committing to V-Tech and he has good friends that currently play for the Hokies
3. Tony Steward- Fla State
I think he wants to stay close to home and Playing time in the capstone his 2nd choice is going to be very limited for the next 3 years with the deph at linebacker. He has said he wants early playing time.
4. Cyrus Kouandjio- Alabama
His brother is currently playing for alabama, and I think he wants to play with him and one of the best college front line coaches in college football in Joe Pendry.
5. Marqise Lee- Oregon
He likes Chip Kelly's fast style of play and wants to contribute early as a kick-off returner, LF will be leaving next year for the NFL that opens up a spot.
6. Nick O'leary- Georgia
He wants early playing time as well and Georgia will definately have alot of holes to fill possibly even a coaching vacancy. Alabama will make a late run to sign this beast!!
7. Ray Drew-Auburn
With early time going to be offered with loosing a lot of players on the defensive side of the ball, Auburn with possibility of winning a NC looks appealing
8. Isaiah Crowell- Georgia
With Dee Hart just committing to Alabama, I think this sealed the deal with him going to Georgia.
9. Stephone Anthony-Florida
This is a shot in the wind, I'm guessing with a new head coach and OC he will sign with the gators!
10. Marcus Roberson-Florida
I think he wants to stay in state and play at home so he will sign with the Gators!