Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 01-20-2021, 09:46 PM   #141
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
Have them on my 2018. Never would've noticed were it not for this resurrected thread. IMO this is negligible compared to, for example, the bumper fitment issue due to heat expansion (there's another thread on it with a ziptie-based DIY fix).

On a related note, I'm afraid the community will not be taken seriously if we complain about totally inconsequential issues like these dimples, and I find it hard to believe there would be another $30-50K car with zero issues of this sort. Guys, much as I absolutely love the Camaro (and just returned from some evening driving fun with my daughter who was all smiles in the passenger seat), let's have some perspective and not forget this isn't a Bugatti Chiron. Don't you ever get rock chips, ever put swirls on the car making a mistake during a wash, ever curbed a wheel, scratched the underside of the rockers with a jack, or...?

Despite being a perfectionist, I for one decided to enjoy the car (while trying to do my best to keep in top notch condition) and not sweat every single lil' thing---I fix what I can, get the dealer to fix anything that's Chevrolet's fault and is fixable, and just let go of everything else.
Well stated... I’m a perfectionist as well (with my cars). I knew those dimples were there for a reason, and quite frankly, they don’t bother me at all.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 02:16 PM   #142
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chutzpah View Post
Well stated... I’m a perfectionist as well (with my cars). I knew those dimples were there for a reason, and quite frankly, they don’t bother me at all.
Attached Images