Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

Phastek Performance

Old 09-27-2021, 03:16 PM   #1
JoshuaLower

Drives: 2022 Camaro 3LT RS
Soon to take delivery of 2022 3LT RS, adding sub

Hello, in the next couple of months I am taking delivery of a 2022 3LT RS Camaro, which has the Bose System. I am planning on adding a sub, but the more I look, the more complicated it seems. I thought you only needed the subs, an enclosure, an amp, and wiring, but I have seen threads about ANC, the correct wiring for Camaros, and a bunch of other acronyms I don't understand. My plan is 2 12 inch subs, either Skar EVLs or Rockford Fosgate P2s. Looking to stay cheap, planning on installing myself. Could someone please let me know the best way to go about this? And also a good budget to have? My original budget was 750, but now I'm seeing wiring harnesses that surpass that on their own.
JoshuaLower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 04:09 PM   #2
Zr8000

Drives: Chevy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLower View Post
Hello, in the next couple of months I am taking delivery of a 2022 3LT RS Camaro, which has the Bose System. I am planning on adding a sub, but the more I look, the more complicated it seems. I thought you only needed the subs, an enclosure, an amp, and wiring, but I have seen threads about ANC, the correct wiring for Camaros, and a bunch of other acronyms I don't understand. My plan is 2 12 inch subs, either Skar EVLs or Rockford Fosgate P2s. Looking to stay cheap, planning on installing myself. Could someone please let me know the best way to go about this? And also a good budget to have? My original budget was 750, but now I'm seeing wiring harnesses that surpass that on their own.
The camaro is super easy to install subs in. Buy the plug and play harness from sub thump and use a lc2i line out converter. The lc2i will have a remote turn on for the sub amp.
Zr8000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 04:16 PM   #3
Zr8000

Drives: Chevy Camaro
I think I got my lc2 for like 50 bucks new.
Attached Images

Zr8000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
subs, subwoofer, wiring