Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Nav, Radar, Electronics

AWE Tuning

Old 10-14-2020, 12:23 PM   #15
ThirdGenNut

Drives: 2020 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJay74 View Post
Well I figured it out yesterday. I used the wireless charging fuse spot. I guess the pin on the top of the fuse has some plastic over it which is why my probe didn't show any voltage.

Swapped my amp trigger over to that and now we are cooking. I have sub anytime the radio is on now, and no more voltage drain that kills the battery. After sitting all night I was at 12.70v this morning and my truck used as a comparison was at 12.60v.

Super happy now, finally have some rear fill with some nice bass. The 1LE SS radio sounds pretty decent to me, just needed some punch from the rear. The wife was less than impressed though, but she doesn't drive the car so that is a moot point.
How did you remove the plastic? was it the #33 fuse?
Im glad you discovered this! Going to try it tomorrow. ordered the fuse/circut adapter this morning.
ThirdGenNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 03:51 PM   #16
ThirdGenNut

Drives: 2020 LT1
So i finally got the right part... plugged the adapter into #33 put in two 10amp fuses. nothing, nada. I dont see any plastic inside it or contacts for that matter.
ThirdGenNut is offline   Reply With Quote