Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-23-2016, 02:31 PM   #155
Techn9cian805
The BEAST

Drives: '16 2SS, '89 Wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris227 View Post
So are you saying more like the 2nd gen pic you posted? and i see no difference in either spoiler other then the 2nd gen having way bigger and uglier fender pieces glued on.
that's the difference I posted at the bottom of the pics. look closer, they aren't glued on, they are a part of the fender. my point is about execution, not overall size.
but in the end, its all opinions, so to each their own, buddy. i'll stick to mine and hold out for a better integrated seamless spoiler that is designed to leave no holes exposed on the ss.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:45 PM   #156
chris227

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techn9cian805 View Post
that's the difference I posted at the bottom of the pics. look closer, they aren't glued on, they are a part of the fender. my point is about execution, not overall size.
but in the end, its all opinions, so to each their own, buddy. i'll stick to mine and hold out for a better integrated seamless spoiler that is designed to leave no holes exposed on the ss.
Those are glued on, seen plenty of those in person. look again. I understand your point of view, but the pic u posted is not a good reference. the 93 to 02 would of been a better car to point too.
Attached Images

chris227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 03:16 PM   #157
suzook

Drives: camaro
I like the original blade, but would have liked it to rake back more...almost follow that small crease on the side quarters on the back edge. It looks a little too tall from directly in the back. Just my opinion.