Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 11-17-2017, 12:22 PM   #1
rti35

Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06
Track Setup For Sale - 6 Piston Brembo Kit, MRR M017 Wheels & Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

Due to certain obligations I unfortunately won't be able to take my Camaro to the track for the next couple years. I won't be doing any serious driving in that time either so I'd rather move these parts on to someone who can take full advantage of them and enjoy them (they are as awesome as advertised). As many of you all already know, these parts are to 'convert' an SS to an SS 1LE and seriously improve the tracking ability of the car. I knew I would only be able to use these for a short amount of time and I did my best to keep them in good shape in the less than 6 months that they were on my Camaro. All these items have exactly (2) HPDE events on them and around 3,000 street miles.

GM 6 Piston Brembo Front Brake Upgrade Kit: - $1900 Shipped

I will be including everything that came with the full brake kit:
  • Brake Lines
  • Rotors
  • Calipers
  • Pads
  • Track Air Deflectors

Installation of this kit took me about 2.5 hours and is not very challenging but you will need a decent amount of tools. The pads still have a lot of life left in them and won't need to be replaced for a good amount of time unless you are competing in serious track events.

MRR M017 Wheels w/TPMS & Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - Local Pickup Only - Long Island, NY - $2,200
  • Set of (4) MRR M017 in Gunmetal Finish
  • Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires - same setup as SS 1LE (285 Front 305 Rear)
  • 2 HPDE Events on tires and around 3,000 street miles - plenty of track days left in them
  • Already mounted, balanced with TPMS installed
  • TPMS may have to be programmed by dealer - I could not get them to program automatically on my car
  • Small chip on Right Rear wheel (as pictured)

image url

Last edited by rti35; 11-17-2017 at 01:27 PM.
rti35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:25 PM   #2
Bx-SS

Drives: 17' 2SS
Pm'ed you
Bx-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:43 PM   #3
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
brakes are probably gone? pm me where in NY
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote