Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 06-04-2017, 10:10 AM   #15

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
No harm, no foul in my book....I give them credit for adding custom touches, horsepower and graphics alike...Variey is the spice of life....Good luck to them. If you don't like how it's done, you don't have to buy it. Customize one yourself to that degree and you might appreciate it a little more....Just sayin'....They are not the first...

Yenko Camaros come to mind....
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 11:25 AM   #16
trboxman

Drives: 2017 2SS, M6, HBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
No harm, no foul in my book....I give them credit for adding custom touches, horsepower and graphics alike...Variey is the spice of life....Good luck to them. If you don't like how it's done, you don't have to buy it. Customize one yourself to that degree and you might appreciate it a little more....Just sayin'....They are not the first...

Yenko Camaros come to mind....
Yenko Camaros, Choo Choo Customs Firebirds, Rousch, Hennesy, Callaway and many others. Don't forget that AMG was a custom tuner before Daimler bought them and made them the in house performance shop. I'll never put down a tuner that's focused on reliable performance packages.
trboxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:19 AM   #17
ZeroZeta

Drives: 18 Camaro SS
New 2018 Fireball 700 Owner

Bumping this thread up.

I just picked up a 2018 Fireball 700 and am very happy with it.

I will say that I have seen a lot of cosmetic variation outside of the "Fireball" badging. So I suspect that the dealers have a lot to do with the aesthetics.

My interior was left stock except for the Fireball logo on the headrest. Mine has "Fireball" center caps on the wheels.

I have been out of the Camaro game since 3rd gen but this was a great way to get back into it now that I am older and don't want to deal with doing full builds anymore.

Basically it is a great alternative for those of us who might not be able to comfortably get into a ZL1 but who might be ok with getting a pre-modded car that has a factory warranty.

ZeroZeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 09:57 AM   #18
FH212

Drives: 2021 Camaro SS 1LE
I have seen a few here locally. They are a damn nice build. Look way better in person have subtle nice touches. I considered buying one.
2001 Mecham Trans Am #3 - 7.0L LS1
FH212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:31 AM   #19
madscotsman

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
If you watch Street Outlaws on Discovery, these are made by one of the guys on that shows shop. Ryan Martin. His original "Fireball" Camaro he drives is consistently the fastest car on the OKC list.
madscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 07:55 AM   #20
Bluecyclone

Drives: 2014 Cyclone mustang
Builders rides

^ yes, Ryan of Street Outlaws. I am doing a tribute build of my pony for support of C.O.P.S.
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2019, 12:27 PM   #21
1LE Red Dragon
Train Driver

Drives: 2018 Summit White ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZeta View Post
Bumping this thread up.

I will say that I have seen a lot of cosmetic variation outside of the "Fireball" badging. So I suspect that the dealers have a lot to do with the aesthetics.

My interior was left stock except for the Fireball logo on the headrest. Mine has "Fireball" center caps on the wheels.

I have been out of the Camaro game since 3rd gen but this was a great way to get back into it now that I am older and don't want to deal with doing full builds anymore.

Basically it is a great alternative for those of us who might not be able to comfortably get into a ZL1 but who might be ok with getting a pre-modded car that has a factory warranty.

Do you have any under hood pictures? Would like to see what the ProCharger setup looks like on this Fireball 700.. Is the ProCharger Black? Details on the performance parts?

/ / Katech TB // RotoFab Dry // Borla 60606 // ATI Super Damper / /
1LE Red Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:03 PM   #22
Cgocifer

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE, 2015 RAM Ecodiesel
Cheesy. Wheels are gaudy, hood sux, letters are horrible. Just buy a pro charger and call it good.
Old 03-05-2019, 11:33 PM   #23
Deputy Dog
Banned

Drives: 2017 Super Sport Cam.
FireBAll? Couldn't they come up with a better name?? Fireball?
Deputy Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 06:32 AM   #24
VinnAY
Account Suspended

Drives: 18 1SS/1LE
Cheesy. Do not want.
VinnAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:01 AM   #25
Prochargedgen6

Drives: 2017 procharged camaro 2ss
I'm pretty happy with mine, a lot of fun to drive, has gotten up to 29 miles to the gallon, heated and Ac seats, full connectivity, in the 10s and less than 60k, and I did take the letters of the back of mine, drives like normal under 3000 rpm then here is comes
Prochargedgen6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:41 AM   #26
Infamus

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
congrats... I say go for it. Anything that provides options and performance. I think a pro charger factory backed model is pretty sweet.
Post up some pics from under the hood would love to see the works.
Infamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 06:14 PM   #27
Callaway Chris

Drives: Callaway Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrl99vert View Post
I was at the local dealership yesterday for a club meeting and they had a white 2017/18 Fireball 700 on the showroom floor. 700hp and 900hp models. Full factory warranty. Salesman said it was $55K
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZeta View Post
Bumping this thread up.

A guy I know (from OKC) who has worked in a few Chevy dealerships in town, explained their warranty is of their own, and not a "Factory Warranty". Not a GM warranty, or any supplemental coverage.
Callaway Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:57 PM   #28
OVRKLL

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE...makes me go YeeeHaw!
I saw 2 of these at Henna Chevrolet in Austin, TX. 1 hard top and one soft top.
I thought they looked Great!
Granted all the negative items people are talking about can easily be fixed, new wheels, debadge and change hood.
What you won't have to do is install a SC and internals to gain 700hp.
Not sure what the suspension is about, but I'd take one of these any time and build up the suspension/brakes and call it a day.
Most will do that anyway!

Good for you that purchased one, you can't go wrong...just break out that heat gun!