Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

View Poll Results: What is your opinion on polls?
I am BORED and have nothing better to do! 3 33.33%
Awesome! 2 22.22%
Worthless! 0 0%
Wait… What? 0 0%
I haven’t been paying attention 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-25-2015, 10:14 AM   #1
Spartan01

Drives: Evil Eva, 2010 2SS LS3
Are Polls & Threads About Polls Worthless?

Love them or hate them?
Old 02-25-2015, 01:51 PM   #2
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Be seated! Ah... Many of you are wondering what's wrong with my pants, well they started running short on materials right before they got to the knees so don't give me any shit. Ah. I look out there on all you wonderful guys and I say to myself "What I wouldn't give to be 20 years younger... and a woman". You know, I've personally flown over 194 missions and I was shot down on every one. Come to think of it, I've never landed a plane in my life.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:01 PM   #3
snarky
ultracrepidarianism

Drives: '14 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP '18 Accord Sport
I'd like to smack a couple of people with a pole. The guy at the store today in his black 5.0 Mustang who followed me around the parking lot, pulled up next to me, followed me towards the store asking me how many horsepower that had. *sigh* and some guy just now who stopped when I was walking my dogs and said " you got enough dogs there ?? " ( second time this week ) I said " No, I need more " apparently he didn't like that as I heard him mutter a-hole as he drove off. Humans.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:20 PM   #4
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
The sea is everything. It covers seven-tenths of the terrestrial globe. Its breath is pure and life-giving. It is an immense desert place where man is never lonely, for he senses the weaving of Creation on every hand. It is the physical embodiment of a supernatural existence... For the sea is itself nothing but love and emotion. It is the Living Infinite, as one of your poets has said. Nature manifests herself in it, with her three kingdoms: mineral, vegetable, and animal. The ocean is the vast reservoir of Nature.
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:24 PM   #5
trm2

Drives: Model S, Vette, Volt & Equinox
What about pole dancers?
Old 02-25-2015, 02:32 PM   #6
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Yes, they are worthless. Also, they are usually posted in the wrong area. A topic about the website belongs in Site Related.

So, since they have nothing to add I will be deleting most of these threads that have poped up in the last little while. I might also start handing out spamming infractions for any new 'Useless Poll' threads that I see.

-DG
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum

Closed Thread