Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance - Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs

Phastek Performance

Old 04-16-2021, 06:52 AM   #1
43Camaro

Drives: [COTW 8/3/15] 2010 Camaro SS L99
Added CF, Side Markers, Borla Atak, Tint/PPF, Rear Smoke Reflector

I just completed the 500 Miles break in service (oil and diff) which was a breeze and only took a few minutes. I have a white car and love the CF / White contrast, but not overdone. I decided to add CF Canards to balance the front out with the rear wing. Went with Trufiber based on recommendations from the forum. Was not disappointed as fit and finish are excellent.

Install on the Canards was a POS, the little white clips are a pain in the ass and required Help from Tito, sometimes referred to as Tito’s to calm my nerves.

The side markers from Diode D were a breeze and took a few minutes, kept them clear to keep the lines clean.

Rear smoked reflectors were also a POS and needed help from Uncle Tito again. Small screw is a pain in the ass to get to.

ACS rock guards were easy to install and the fit and finish was excellent. They look like they were made for the car. I know people have complained about price, but they are top notch for fit and finish.

Borla Atak NPP with CF Tips, obviously a great product with great fit and finish. Install took about an hour.

New Tint and PPF also added. Local Tint shop!

43Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 11:50 AM   #2
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Looks great, love the side markers... Thing looks like a Storm Trooper!
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 05:00 PM   #3
43Camaro

Drives: [COTW 8/3/15] 2010 Camaro SS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SS Capt View Post
Looks great, love the side markers... Thing looks like a Storm Trooper!
Never thought about it, but it does look like it should be in a Star Wars movie.

43Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote