Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 10-31-2020, 08:10 PM   #1
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
My Mods for sale.

Guys I read your interest. While this happened quickly I am still piecing it together.

MW kit I am looking for a replacement WW tank to put in my car, so I can have a better idea of the total cost it was. figure the used tank to restore my car, you get the tap tank, mishi cold side, some hardware, welding labor, Snow 2.5 system at some discount level what ever is fair. What sounds fair? It definitely does NOT require tuning. the O2 sensor will correct the small amount of methanol fuel burn on the fly. I have dozens of logs and watched it closely on the interceptor. You Will be able to add a couple of degrees of spark. Not dangerous. Tested disaster recovery, methless spark was no worse than the OEM KR we all know and hate.

BW Turbo, a day under the hood for slo me. its 900 new, used maybe 3000 miles. Don't want to price myself out of your market, but its practically new still. Oil was changed after the install. I will tell you ZZP shipped it with a dinged up spring housing and you will want to swap your good clean factory one on to it. I did this with about 3 wrenches total.

BNR JacFab - almost forgot. You want this.

Wheels- I know its a tough sell, will try and sell with the car.

Aero Force interceptor gauge. From the box to the dash for 8 months then back to the box. with 2 place dash mount. I can tell you those dash pods are just OK. not worth the $200.

Borla. It will sell with the car. I have the OEM suitcase muffler still.

All still like new. You can PM me to discuss if you want. and I can give you advise on them.

I will keep this here for a few weeks then head over to FB then ebay. Parts are still on the car. selling that too. So it will take some time to get them boxed.

A copy of my tuner file ?......hmm make me an offer? Many hours went into this file. Make an offer. Maybe maybe not. Its not safe to plug on your car specifically but will show many points of interest for reference.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 08:34 PM   #2
DexnBlair

Drives: '16 Camaro RS 2.0T A8
Give me your price on the BW Turbo and the BNR JacFab
DexnBlair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 07:06 AM   #3
wookwook

I wasn't planning a reverse auction in the clear in the tech section. I am thinking $900 for the turbo and with the jacfab installed. Its heavy and gonna be expensive to ship. You're in NC, so maybe a meetup half way.

See this is why I was thinking just take it off line.

If you want it, but want to hold it, I can give you a first right of refusal when I get it out this week sometime. Not worried about selling it, its not like I make a living on this.

Same for the other stuff.

NFG M6 2T
Mishimoto Hot side pie | ZZP Catted DP | KN Drop in | Borla - Sport Tour | Apex Arc 8 - square | Wookster Tuning+ | Flex Fuel

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
Old 11-02-2020, 11:09 AM   #4
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
I want the meth kit... price???
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 08:05 PM   #5
wookwook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
I want the meth kit... price???
PM'D you.

NFG M6 2T

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
Old 11-15-2020, 05:47 PM   #6
wookwook

You guys who are interested in the turbo and the MW system I PMd you they are off the car and getting ready to box them up..

Please let me know your intentions and approximate time frame so I can hold them for you.

I still have the XLR throttle controller and the Interceptor gauges for sale also. make offers.

Will also take back up offers on the BW turbo, WM complete system too in just in case. Everything here is a pretty new and used 1 summer. I have a 100 percent reputation on ebay and have sold on here with no issues.

NFG M6 2T

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106
Old 11-20-2020, 08:42 AM   #7
wookwook

Whats Left -

BACK TO STOCK, SORT OF, Selling performance parts.
Racechip XLR Throttle tuner. Helps with throttle response. tucks out of the way. S+ is a very good touch. $200

AeroForce Interceptor million function gauge WITH a DUAL DASH gauge Pod. Already packaged, wont separate. $300. (one gauge pod will be open, can mount a second AeroForce or other 58 mm)

METH! Water Methanol (windshield fluid) injection. This is a COMPLETE plug and play kit I used for one summer. It works phenomenally. Does NOT require any special tuning as the onboard trims will compensate for small amount of additional fuel. IT contains SNOW performance 2.5 dash controller, a Mishi cold side pipe with a welded bung, the wiring harness, AND a Windshield tank adapted to tap the MW to the pump AND the windshield pump. ALSO steel braided hoses, AND the fuse tap which I will explain to the buyer how to install. TRUELY plug and play $600.

Name:  PXL_20201115_180853070.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  266.1 KB

Name:  PXL_20201115_180913444.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  182.0 KB

Name:  PXL_20201115_181330132.MP.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  217.9 KB

Name:  PXL_20201115_181446158.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  284.4 KB

Name:  PXL_20201119_173613625.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  133.7 KB

Name:  PXL_20201119_171509684.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  86.2 KB

NFG M6 2T

Last PB
4.8, 13.2@106