Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers


Emblempros


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2019, 08:54 AM   #53901
StLCamarofan
 
Drives: 2020 2SS 1LE M6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 85
Good Morning Becky! How about a check on XHSS9J when you have a chance? Thank you,
Chris in MO
__________________
2020 Camaro 2SS 1LE M6 Rally Green
StLCamarofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 10:58 AM   #53902
CaliCamaro6
 
Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: California
Posts: 28
Sorry about that my order # is X J X R 1 2
Thanks
CaliCamaro6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 11:54 AM   #53903
JoeP@TeamBeckyD




 
JoeP@TeamBeckyD's Avatar
 
Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Detroit, Mich
Posts: 62,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLCamarofan View Post
Good Morning Becky! How about a check on XHSS9J when you have a chance? Thank you,
Chris in MO
Good Afternoon



3400 Status TPW 10/14

.....still catching-up....


Becky
__________________
JoeP@TeamBeckyD
Michigan's #1 Camaro Dealer
Fly In - Drive Out or I Deliver!
Only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport

ChevyFleet@aol.com
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 01:03 PM   #53904
StLCamarofan
 
Drives: 2020 2SS 1LE M6
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 85
Okey Dokey...I'll try not to bother you more than weekly...anticipation is getting the better of me
__________________
2020 Camaro 2SS 1LE M6 Rally Green
StLCamarofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 01:47 PM   #53905
CaliCamaro6
 
Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: California
Posts: 28
I don't see 0500 in your list? Don't know what a dealer pattern order is?
I will call them but any info would help.
Thanks
CaliCamaro6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 02:00 PM   #53906
CaliCamaro6
 
Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: California
Posts: 28
Apparently my order # changed from the print out they gave me when they changed the lug nuts. So I am waiting to get new order #. That explains the pattern order.
CaliCamaro6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:58 PM   #53907
JoeP@TeamBeckyD




 
JoeP@TeamBeckyD's Avatar
 
Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Detroit, Mich
Posts: 62,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLCamarofan View Post
Okey Dokey...I'll try not to bother you more than weekly...anticipation is getting the better of me



Becky
__________________
JoeP@TeamBeckyD
Michigan's #1 Camaro Dealer
Fly In - Drive Out or I Deliver!
Only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport

ChevyFleet@aol.com
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 06:02 PM   #53908
JoeP@TeamBeckyD




 
JoeP@TeamBeckyD's Avatar
 
Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Detroit, Mich
Posts: 62,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCamaro6 View Post
I don't see 0500 in your list? Don't know what a dealer pattern order is?
I will call them but any info would help.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCamaro6 View Post
Apparently my order # changed from the print out they gave me when they changed the lug nuts. So I am waiting to get new order #. That explains the pattern order.


Post the New # .
.........when you can...


Becky
__________________
JoeP@TeamBeckyD
Michigan's #1 Camaro Dealer
Fly In - Drive Out or I Deliver!
Only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport

ChevyFleet@aol.com
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 06:28 PM   #53909
ARCamaroGuy
 
ARCamaroGuy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2020 2SS vert
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 103
I just want to pop in here and say a big THANK YOU to Becky for keeping me grounded while my car was in transit. I've had almost a month now and it has already provided several very memorable moments for me and my kids cruising and hanging out.


It was DEFINITELY worth the wait!
__________________
XDJSW8
TPW 9/2/2019
Delivered 10/25/2019
ARCamaroGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 04:45 AM   #53910
HyperBlueX2


 
HyperBlueX2's Avatar
 
Drives: '17 ZL1 HBM A10 '16 HBM 2SS Vert A8
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Millington, MI
Posts: 4,032
Good morning Becky!

Well its Friday for me. My first official 3 day weekend since I have been back. A 4 day weekend next week. I am going to get spoiled. I will enjoy it!

Enjoy your Thursday!



Dan
__________________
HyperBlueX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:30 AM   #53911
JoeP@TeamBeckyD




 
JoeP@TeamBeckyD's Avatar
 
Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Detroit, Mich
Posts: 62,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCamaroGuy View Post
I just want to pop in here and say a big THANK YOU to Becky for keeping me grounded while my car was in transit. I've had almost a month now and it has already provided several very memorable moments for me and my kids cruising and hanging out.


It was DEFINITELY worth the wait!
Good Morning



Nice to have You stop by....

I'm pleased that You are enjoying your Camaro...
...


....for the

Happy Thanksgiving to You & Your Family!
....
Becky
__________________
JoeP@TeamBeckyD
Michigan's #1 Camaro Dealer
Fly In - Drive Out or I Deliver!
Only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport

ChevyFleet@aol.com
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:33 AM   #53912
JoeP@TeamBeckyD




 
JoeP@TeamBeckyD's Avatar
 
Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Detroit, Mich
Posts: 62,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBlueX2 View Post
Good morning Becky!

Well its Friday for me. My first official 3 day weekend since I have been back. A 4 day weekend next week. I am going to get spoiled. I will enjoy it!

Enjoy your Thursday!



Dan
Good Morning Dan



WoW! - I'm jealous!

With that much time...
...I'm sure you have projects...

Happy Friday - For You!...


Becky
__________________
JoeP@TeamBeckyD
Michigan's #1 Camaro Dealer
Fly In - Drive Out or I Deliver!
Only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport

ChevyFleet@aol.com
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 08:17 PM   #53913
Midnight Rat

 
Midnight Rat's Avatar
 
Drives: SS 1LE
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 1,730
Good Friday to you Becky, doing a weekend check on order xgsdn0 thank you and have a great weekend.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 08:46 AM   #53914
JoeP@TeamBeckyD




 
JoeP@TeamBeckyD's Avatar
 
Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Detroit, Mich
Posts: 62,871
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rat View Post
Good Friday to you Becky, doing a weekend check on order xgsdn0 thank you and have a great weekend.
Good Morning


3000 Status

Have a Fabulous Friday!

Becky
__________________
JoeP@TeamBeckyD
Michigan's #1 Camaro Dealer
Fly In - Drive Out or I Deliver!
Only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport

ChevyFleet@aol.com
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Tags
becky, beckyd, beckyd@jamesmartinchevy, beckyd@rodgerschevrolet

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.