Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-04-2022, 08:46 AM   #1
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Jannetty Racing Professional Remote Calibration services

Modifying your car?

Then you need Professional Calibration services from Jannetty Racing.

Have or need a Tuning Device?

https://jannettyracing.com/collectio...uning-packages

Anything from a Cold air kit to 1000+ Horsepower builds, JRE is your source for professional calibration services both Remotely and at our headquarters in Waterbury CT.

Calibration services for N/A builds, Performance cams, Superchargers, Turbos, Torque converters, built transmissions, Gear ratio, and tire changes.

We do not calibrate for NOS systems, that is up to the owner, as there is too much risk of engine failure and it's always the tuners fault LOL.

We do not support or offer Pop, burble, backfire, car show nonsense.

Instructions can be found here for HPtuners.

https://jannettyracing.com/pages/jan...g-instructions

Any questions please ask, I will be happy to help.

Ted.

Last edited by JANNETTYRACING; 12-04-2022 at 09:40 AM.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2022, 02:29 PM   #2
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Drives: 2022 M6 ZL1 1LE
I dont know if this is needed, but i can vouch for TED and the benefits / advantages of remote tuning for those of us without a reputable tuner near by.

I have heard so many horror stories of the "local guy" who said he could tune my car, and then disaster!

To be honest, even though TED is great, this is tricky without a good general understanding of how HP tuners works. As much as i suggest using TED, i also suggest you watch some HP tuner 101 videos before getting started.

This will speed up the process, and prevent you from wasting time when the process starts.

I have had many sports cars, and had a few of them modded and tuned, and being a DIY kind of guy, I really enjoy the "street tune" vs. the "dyno tune". Im not saying that one is better than the other, but when you street tune your car, over the 3-10 data log / tune change process (depending on mods) its cool so see and feel the changes, and it allows you to provide TED realtime feedback (idle, fans) etc as you go, to make sure the car is just the way you like it.

Also, the part i appreciate most, is the peace of mind of how he eases into WOT.

For example, with my recent cam swap, we have 2-3 data logs with no boost before he even suggested one. Makes me alot more confident with the process, vs. potentially leaving your car with someone who might be hammering on your car before it's ready.

We all know the world class shops that DONT do that, but for some of the smaller or UN-experianced wanna-be shops that you need to be aware of.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents...
ALL the RED Rear End BMR Goodies + JRE Terminator Cam Package + Remote Tuning and Moral Support from TED @ JRE
BMR Motor Mounts + DMS Front HX + FIC 30's + APEX SM.10's + 305/345 R888R's = 770rwhp 785rwtq @E50 13.5psi
SOCAL.M6.ZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 01:20 PM   #3
JANNETTYRACING

Thank you for your business and your kind words.
Old 12-19-2022, 09:29 PM   #4
Nc1le

Drives: 2002 Chevrolet 2ss 1le
How does remote tuning work if I don’t have a wideband? Is it possible? Just basic bolt ons? Header, intake manifold, 103mmtb
Nc1le is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 07:07 AM   #5
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nc1le View Post
How does remote tuning work if I don’t have a wideband? Is it possible? Just basic bolt ons? Header, intake manifold, 103mmtb
You would end up with a very good tune but will leave some on the table.

Wide band is part of our Remote tuning packages.

Factory O2 sensors are only in play during normal driving.

The wide band is there to read AFR during full throttle Operation and allows us to dial in Full Throttle Fueling and timing for optimum performance.

Ted.
Old 02-09-2023, 11:15 AM   #6
JANNETTYRACING

We have now sold out of MPVI2s and are stocking the MPVI3 as well as Prolink cables.
Old 02-19-2023, 09:52 AM   #7
LJason
SIK SS

Drives: 2016 Black 1SS
I did the cam, lifters, push rods and springs through Ted and remote tune. Great experience and Ted seems to be a stand up dude with a lot of knowledge. Thing ran like a champ for over 4 years with just regular maintenance.

Recently had issues with surging at idle but only when the car was warmed up. Seemed a bit worse during the hotter months. I don’t drive her much but I keep additives in the fuel most of the time. Then it started happening this winter as well. Then the sputtering and then nothig. It’s so bad now the car will not start and idle.

Ran my scan tool and see 2 codes. P050D and P00C6. I’m leaning towards injectors but should I pull the high pressure pump and check for unusual wear? Low pressure pump is working but I haven’t checked the pressure yet. Will do so today after the fittings that I need come in. I think 55 psi is the magic number?

Anyway, thoughts, comments, suggestions? I’m sorry if I sort of jacked this thread. I wanted to make sure Ted could chime in. Thanks guys
LJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 08:29 AM   #8
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJason View Post
I did the cam, lifters, push rods and springs through Ted and remote tune. Great experience and Ted seems to be a stand up dude with a lot of knowledge. Thing ran like a champ for over 4 years with just regular maintenance.

Recently had issues with surging at idle but only when the car was warmed up. Seemed a bit worse during the hotter months. I don’t drive her much but I keep additives in the fuel most of the time. Then it started happening this winter as well. Then the sputtering and then nothig. It’s so bad now the car will not start and idle.

Ran my scan tool and see 2 codes. P050D and P00C6. I’m leaning towards injectors but should I pull the high pressure pump and check for unusual wear? Low pressure pump is working but I haven’t checked the pressure yet. Will do so today after the fittings that I need come in. I think 55 psi is the magic number?

Anyway, thoughts, comments, suggestions? I’m sorry if I sort of jacked this thread. I wanted to make sure Ted could chime in. Thanks guys
Good Morning Lance, The cam package has no effect on those codes, those codes are not something we have seen so I can not offer any advice.

You can diagnose those codes, same as if car was 100% stock using the Diagnostic protocol for those codes.
Old 05-10-2023, 11:54 AM   #9
JANNETTYRACING

SCT tuning instructions as well

https://jannettyracing.com/pages/jan...e-instructions
Old 01-18-2024, 11:44 AM   #10
JANNETTYRACING

Thanks for all the business.