Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-23-2016, 12:00 AM   #1
DangerDan

Drives: 2017 2LT RS
Lightbulb MyLink Glitch Bluetooth Music and AC

None are a big problem but noticed these glitches after taking my '17 Camaro on its first road trip to Car Week in Monterey, CA.
Mylink shows what music I'm playing but sometimes it freezes. Music is still playing and timeline (how long song it) is still moving but will go on to next song without reseting (it'll say 24 min after a couple songs). And I can not skip to next song unless I go into my phone and skip it and wait 5-25 seconds for the car to change song.
Ac: You know when you turn on AC it shows a animation on the MyLink screen. Instead of showing any of the Ac settings it just shows the grey background and nothing else. Ac works 100% with all its settings just wont display it on the digital screen.
Turn car off and on fixes these problems. Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this before.
DangerDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:48 AM   #2
Vyncynt

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS (on order)
My MyLink will randomly drop out for about a second when playing music via Bluetooth, but it doesn't skip ahead to the next song.

It might be helpful if you explained your music source. It sounds like something that typically could happen when using Pandora.

"Ahhh! Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get!"
- Lyrics from a song from Scooter: "Apache Rock the Bottom!"

Previously owned
1998 BMW 540 w/M-series package
1991 Trans Am GTA
1985 Saab 900 Turbo (Burned leaded fuel on the Autobahn)
1985 Firebird (R.I.P.)
1976 Camaro LT
Vyncynt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
airconditioning, bluetooth, gen6, glitch, mylink