Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 05-30-2016, 10:28 AM   #1
BH1

Drives: 2016 2SS M6
Memory settings

In my C6, the memory settings are associated with each key fob. Does the Camaro's settings work the same way? Or when my wife drives it, does she have to press the memory 2 button to access her settings?
BH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:43 AM   #2
Com69
Banned

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS 6M Nightfall Gray
The car detects which key is being used and uses that memory setting automatically. I'm key 1, I'm 5'4", gave key 2 to hubby, he's 6'4". The only concession I've made is to make my exit seating farther back than I really need so he can actually get it after I've driven.

The only time you might need to hit the button is if you start the car with your key, park, leave it running and switch drivers.
Com69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:31 AM   #3
BH1

Drives: 2016 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Com69 View Post
The car detects which key is being used and uses that memory setting automatically. I'm key 1, I'm 5'4", gave key 2 to hubby, he's 6'4". The only concession I've made is to make my exit seating farther back than I really need so he can actually get it after I've driven.

The only time you might need to hit the button is if you start the car with your key, park, leave it running and switch drivers.
Thanks
BH1 is offline   Reply With Quote