Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-24-2020, 07:03 PM   #57
AZIROC

Drives: '86 IROC-Z '18 ZL1
I reached out to Anderson yesterday just to see where i was "in line." I purchased mine around Nov 9th. I was told they are just now shipping orders from August, so I have a solid 2-3 month wait.
AZIROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 08:33 AM   #58
PROMETHEUS

Drives: 2019 ZL-1, Shadow Gray, Sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZIROC View Post
I reached out to Anderson yesterday just to see where i was "in line." I purchased mine around Nov 9th. I was told they are just now shipping orders from August, so I have a solid 2-3 month wait.
Well that is interesting. I purchased mine on 14 Aug and haven't heard a word from Vivid Racing. And I called AC a couple of weeks ago and they told me, maybe late January.

You would think they "sales" would have a better handle on their production schedule.
PROMETHEUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2020, 01:10 PM   #59
carguy55

Drives: 2018 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10SS View Post
Wow... I'm going to be in Fort Myers, FL (very close to where the seller lives) next weekend and my brother-in-law will be driving back home. This couldn't be more perfect. Thank You for posting this. Now I REALLY need to decide quickly if I want one for my ZL1.
Great plan!
Old 12-25-2020, 05:10 PM   #60
Grumpy1

Drives: 2018 ZL1 Hyper Blue A10
Quote:
Wow... I'm going to be in Fort Myers, FL (very close to where the seller lives) next weekend and my brother-in-law will be driving back home. This couldn't be more perfect. Thank You for posting this. Now I REALLY need to decide quickly if I want one for my ZL1.
Better hurry!!!! I can't imagine this lasting long, well worth it.......
Grumpy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 10:34 AM   #61
Frankzl1

Drives: 2012 Ashen ZL1
Quote:
Hey buddy , did you buy it? I don’t have Facebook and don’t have a way to contact the seller
Frankzl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2020, 05:32 PM   #62
Jaxcam02

Drives: 2017 Silverado/2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS View Post
Well that is interesting. I purchased mine on 14 Aug and haven't heard a word from Vivid Racing. And I called AC a couple of weeks ago and they told me, maybe late January.

You would think they "sales" would have a better handle on their production schedule.
Don't forget Commiefornia is getting shut down again. It's going to disrupt production.
Old 12-28-2020, 07:44 AM   #63
Frankzl1

Drives: 2012 Ashen ZL1
Good morning everyone, I am interested in this wing, but don’t have FB - is the seller in this forum ? If you have FB , could you let him know for me? Thanks!
Frankzl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 08:33 AM   #64
ZLAV1N
Previously CS10SS

Drives: 2017 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankzl1 View Post
Hey buddy , did you buy it? I don’t have Facebook and don’t have a way to contact the seller
PM Sent. He will not ship the wing, only local pick-up in Naples, FL.

Here is the FB Marketplace link -

https://m.facebook.com/marketplace/i...3481637303388/

I did not buy this because my plan for getting the wing home fell through.
'96 300ZX - sold
'10 2SS/RS M6 455rwhp - sold
'13 ZL1 M6 720rwhp - sold
'17 ZL1 A10 930rwhp - Katech Built

Last edited by ZLAV1N; 12-28-2020 at 08:34 AM. Reason: info update
ZLAV1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 12:03 PM   #65
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Drives: 2019 Camaro ZL1
I am now in the process of ordering the Spoiler..... 6 months. 6 months Anderson's distributor told me today. But getting here to Bangkok without being liable for it breaking is the selling point. I bought it installed. I would buy cheaper (and almost did), but not having to worry about shipping damage is great piece of mind. It also gives me time to get the Shark fin camera installed get the bumper off to install the canards and vents and get the splitter here and installed. Time will go by quickly.
Bangkok_ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 10:40 AM   #66
FalconerOneSeven

Drives: ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok_ZL1 View Post
I am now in the process of ordering the Spoiler..... 6 months. 6 months Anderson's distributor told me today. But getting here to Bangkok without being liable for it breaking is the selling point. I bought it installed. I would buy cheaper (and almost did), but not having to worry about shipping damage is great piece of mind. It also gives me time to get the Shark fin camera installed get the bumper off to install the canards and vents and get the splitter here and installed. Time will go by quickly.
FYI the spoiler I sold made it safely to GB without a scratch

Anyway, AC quality at this price point is well worth the wait...
FalconerOneSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 12:46 PM   #67
SSallday

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 / ‘22 ZLE
Another FYI: I called AC to find out the location of my wing. A company called Pilot Freight is handling the shipping. I didn’t realize it, but you have to manually schedule a delivery date on their site by using your tracking #, otherwise, it will sit there. If all goes well I’ll have the wing next Tuesday
SSallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 08:34 PM   #68
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconerOneSeven View Post
FYI the spoiler I sold made it safely to GB without a scratch

Anyway, AC quality at this price point is well worth the wait...
Once again, I want to thank you for your thoughtfulness. I know I paid you a little cause I know you put in the effort. You went above and beyond for me and you really didn't have to and I appreciated it. I'm glad you got your customer their product safe.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:38 PM   #69
Bangkok_ZL1
ZL1 Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSallday View Post
Another FYI: I called AC to find out the location of my wing. A company called Pilot Freight is handling the shipping. I didn’t realize it, but you have to manually schedule a delivery date on their site by using your tracking #, otherwise, it will sit there. If all goes well I’ll have the wing next Tuesday
In my case, my distributor will handle everything. I don't know how they have it set up sending it international. But I will call AC for status just to make sure my AC distributor here isn't being stupid. But thanks you for the information
Old 01-02-2021, 01:54 PM   #70
zl1_things

Drives: '17 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSallday View Post

THanks for the info on the tracking! Let us know how it looks.
zl1_things is offline   Reply With Quote