Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 07-23-2007, 05:13 PM   #29
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Haha!

I can't help but think of Blazing Saddles when I see your name.
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 06:52 PM   #30
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
This is driving me crazy! Waiting for the Camaro to come out, seeing the bumblebee in the movie, reading the thread about how good the Holden Commodore is with the zeta platform, reviewing all of the pictures and wall papers and all that is left is discussing grammatical errors. Good night nurse! I want my Camaro NOW!

I have one last thing to add to the prospect of a flaming thread, though, then I'm spent on that topic. Again with the idea that we don't need one, there are three different categories of people on this board (so I've noticed). Those who are friends, and agree or disagree on everything kindly; Those who are tolerant, and therefore only grunt when they disagree with others; and those who are banned, because they were niether friendly nor tolerant, and would have been the only ones using the trash-talk thread.

That's my reasoning. And the reason we have such a friendly atmosphere here, as opposed to other sites.

Last edited by Mr. Wyndham; 07-23-2007 at 08:13 PM.
Mr. Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 01:24 AM   #31
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
But the fact that it WILL spill over is enough...because then that means much, much more work for Tag, and Moose....Not Cool
YES!!! PLEASE keep our work to a minimum! I like to read, enjoy, and partake in the conversation....NOT clean up the darn conversation! Also another thing I want to add. I wonder how the RANT thread started on other forums. I wonder if it started the same way and how the site was in other areas. I've seen the sites with the rant or anything goes threads and they get way out of control, but no one cares. Then, I read other threads and I still the the occassional slams and bickering back and forth. I wonder if the mods just got tired of fixing and let it go.

Although I really want for people to express how they feel, etc. I just don't want to end up like the others....not that that would happen. Just very concerned about it getting out of control and ruining what I call a "second home."
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:12 AM   #32
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I think I'm gonna start a new thread to report moronic drivers/road rage inducing events. I need a way to vent since it seems that the past month has been the worst driving I have seen to date. That and the local police force are irritating (no I haven't gotten any tickets, just been harassed).

Should make for some good reads for you guys.

Darwin awards will be given out at the end of the month. The forum members can rate each incident and we'll have a moron of the month contest. People can submit their stories as well.

How about a category specifically for that, and we'll have one thread a week for people to post in? It'll be nice and organized.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:35 AM   #33
MerF
Go Rays!

Mindz....you're brilliant.

I second the notion.

On that note, I also would like to put in a request for a "Road Kill" forum. Not that anyone here condones street racing in any way, but in case you happen to see a Dodge Neon with a fart can revving at the red light, and you snicker and gun it off the line to show him who's boss and a story entails....that would be fun to brag about.

And of course, legitimate racing, too.

Maybe Mindz' idea and mine can be the same section?
Old 07-24-2007, 09:33 AM   #34
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I think I'm gonna start a new thread to report moronic drivers/road rage inducing events. I need a way to vent since it seems that the past month has been the worst driving I have seen to date. That and the local police force are irritating (no I haven't gotten any tickets, just been harassed).

Should make for some good reads for you guys.

Darwin awards will be given out at the end of the month. The forum members can rate each incident and we'll have a moron of the month contest. People can submit their stories as well.

How about a category specifically for that, and we'll have one thread a week for people to post in? It'll be nice and organized.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerF View Post
Mindz....you're brilliant.

I second the notion.

On that note, I also would like to put in a request for a "Road Kill" forum. Not that anyone here condones street racing in any way, but in case you happen to see a Dodge Neon with a fart can revving at the red light, and you snicker and gun it off the line to show him who's boss and a story entails....that would be fun to brag about.

And of course, legitimate racing, too.

Maybe Mindz' idea and mine can be the same section?
Well...if you want, you guys can start theads under the off topic section. There's no prob w/ that at all. Don't think Admins can build new forums for it, but a new thread is fine.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:43 AM   #35
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Sounds cool!
Venting is good. You Live Longer.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:13 AM   #36
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

This is venting about other drivers and discussion on races.....NOT VENTING ON OR ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:37 AM   #37
Al Robinson
RACKM

Drives: 2001 Mazda MilleniaS
MerF That is exactly why I chose that name. If you could see the contratictory leadership in my office......a Mungo is the best position to be. In here a Mungo is someone who doesn't care because of the idiots in charge. The philosophy of a Mungo here. " Don't know, don't care, play stupid and do your work".
I did not mean anything derogatory with my commen on the grammar thread. I just wish the darn thing was either here, or there were more leaked info from the brass to keep our enthusiasm wetted.
Al Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 02:42 PM   #38
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
This is venting about other drivers and discussion on races.....NOT VENTING ON OR ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS.

I second. Only for stupid drivers, not for other members, unless you can prove you've seen this member driving retarded.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:43 PM   #39
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
I second. Only for stupid drivers, not for other members, unless you can prove you've seen this member driving retarded.
...oh boy...
Old 07-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #40
MerF
Go Rays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Robinson View Post
MerF That is exactly why I chose that name.
I used to live in VA Beach when I was in the Navy stationed in Norfolk.