Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers


AWE Tuning


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2023, 04:31 PM   #281
Iconic
Miller Time Wisconsin
 
Iconic's Avatar
 
Drives: '24 VOM 1SS 1LE M6. 1 of 4
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Formerly USA, now planet of the apes bizaroworld
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
5
Thank you
__________________
2024 1SS 1LE M6 rockcrusher in Vivid Orange Metallica. 1 of 4
Iconic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 04:36 PM   #282
split_bumper
 
Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 218
So I did some digging. Didn't find any collectors editions ZL1's, but I found 3 vins for SS Collectors editions. I will do more digging with them later but simply pasting them in the vin link doesn't work. Mexico vins below.

1G1F91R72R0113508
1G1F91R75R0111204
1G1F91R72R0117896

Maybe someone will be able to figure something out with those.
__________________
2024 ZL1 Radiant Red / Coupe / M6 / PDR / BCD / Carbon Scoop, Dash, Shifter / Red Seat Belts / Black Lugs

https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...FJ1R60R0111531

Last edited by split_bumper; 12-23-2023 at 05:15 PM.
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 04:53 PM   #283
SwL_Wildcat
 
SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2024 ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2023
Location: Campbell River, BC, Canada Eh!
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
So I did some digging. Didn't find any collectors editions ZL1's, but I found 3 vins for SS Collectors editions. I will do more digging with them later but simply pasting them in the vin link doesn't work.

1G1F91R72R0113508
1G1F91R75R0111204
1G1F91R72R0117896

Maybe someone will be able to figure something out with those.



He has all 330 ZL1 CE's that went to Canada and the US. The last 20 went to Mexico I believe and they did something funky with the VIN, or there is no legislation that window stickers have to be supplied with cars going to Mexico so possibly the VIN's were never entered in the window sticker site. If we could find a 6th gen Camaro VIN that went to Mexico we could confirm one way or another what is going on.
SwL_Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 05:14 PM   #284
split_bumper
 
Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwL_Wildcat View Post
He has all 330 ZL1 CE's that went to Canada and the US. The last 20 went to Mexico I believe and they did something funky with the VIN, or there is no legislation that window stickers have to be supplied with cars going to Mexico so possibly the VIN's were never entered in the window sticker site. If we could find a 6th gen Camaro VIN that went to Mexico we could confirm one way or another what is going on.
I guess it would have helped if I included that those vins I posted are Mexico vinned cars. haha. My bad. Like I said I haven't found a ZL1 collectors edition that is in Mexico but those 3 I posted are SS Collectors edition vinned cars listed on Mexico Chevy dealers sites.
__________________
2024 ZL1 Radiant Red / Coupe / M6 / PDR / BCD / Carbon Scoop, Dash, Shifter / Red Seat Belts / Black Lugs

https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...FJ1R60R0111531
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 05:28 PM   #285
SwL_Wildcat
 
SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2024 ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2023
Location: Campbell River, BC, Canada Eh!
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
I guess it would have helped if I included that those vins I posted are Mexico vinned cars. haha. My bad. Like I said I haven't found a ZL1 collectors edition that is in Mexico but those 3 I posted are SS Collectors edition vinned cars listed on Mexico Chevy dealers sites.



Nice! I guess we know what they do now, they swap the J or K in the 5th place for a 9. I wonder why they won't pull up a sticker when you put those VIN's on the back of the sticker URL? Maybe that points back to the legislation of it not being a requirement so they just don't do it.



https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...F91R72R0113508


https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...F91R75R0111204


https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...F91R72R0117896
SwL_Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 06:04 PM   #286
raidator
 
raidator's Avatar
 
Drives: 24 2SS CE M6 convertible
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Space Coast FL
Posts: 133
ok, yeah I had only tried with 9 as trans for ZL1's... easy fix to do it for other trims, but if the window sticker API isnt working, that probably wont do any good.
raidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 06:21 PM   #287
SwL_Wildcat
 
SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2024 ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2023
Location: Campbell River, BC, Canada Eh!
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidator View Post
ok, yeah I had only tried with 9 as trans for ZL1's... easy fix to do it for other trims, but if the window sticker API isnt working, that probably wont do any good.



Think you can get them if they don't have the window decals? The VIN's are good, just not listed.



SwL_Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2023, 01:54 AM   #288
Iconic
Miller Time Wisconsin
 
Iconic's Avatar
 
Drives: '24 VOM 1SS 1LE M6. 1 of 4
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Formerly USA, now planet of the apes bizaroworld
Posts: 262
I was finally able to download this on another computer.

Whoever has a 1SS coupe, in vivid orange with an auto with 1LE has a 1 of 1 car.
__________________
2024 1SS 1LE M6 rockcrusher in Vivid Orange Metallica. 1 of 4
Iconic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2023, 10:08 PM   #289
Bruce2088
 
Bruce2088's Avatar
 
Drives: 24 2SS 1LE V8 6M
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Kansas
Posts: 20
Put in 5 RPOs and got the numbers to come down after I figured out to include the rarer ones (duh). Sunroof and PDR not being that rare but my 1LE 6spd black is 1 of 4 built. If the sequential numbering is correct, mine dodged being the 666th 2024 produced by just one, whew!
Bruce2088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 02:50 PM   #290
Adios
 
Adios's Avatar
 
Drives: 2023 and 2024 Convertibles
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: North of Indy
Posts: 300
Hey Raidator,
Any more updated stats?
I think we are missing some Panthers...
Not just the 20 Mexican ZL1s.
I'm going to try to get a list of all Camaro VINs from GM.
Thanks for all your help!
Happy New Year!
__________________
2024 3LT convertible Panther, M6, NPP, 6th non-ZL1 built, 95th overall
2023 1LT convertible Red Hot, A10, nicknamed "Rental"

Adios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 05:48 PM   #291
split_bumper
 
Drives: 24 ZL1, 6.2L Denali, 73 SplitBumper
Join Date: Jun 2023
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adios View Post
Hey Raidator,
Any more updated stats?
I think we are missing some Panthers...
Not just the 20 Mexican ZL1s.
I'm going to try to get a list of all Camaro VINs from GM.
Thanks for all your help!
Happy New Year!
We have 330 panthers. the remaining 20 are what we think are the Mexican ones.
__________________
2024 ZL1 Radiant Red / Coupe / M6 / PDR / BCD / Carbon Scoop, Dash, Shifter / Red Seat Belts / Black Lugs

https://cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2...FJ1R60R0111531
split_bumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 09:25 PM   #292
Adios
 
Adios's Avatar
 
Drives: 2023 and 2024 Convertibles
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: North of Indy
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by split_bumper View Post
We have 330 panthers. the remaining 20 are what we think are the Mexican ones.

Sorry, but all the metallic ones are panthers also.... Unknown what the total number should be by GM. We have 952 of those so far...
__________________
2024 3LT convertible Panther, M6, NPP, 6th non-ZL1 built, 95th overall
2023 1LT convertible Red Hot, A10, nicknamed "Rental"

Adios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 08:41 AM   #293
SwL_Wildcat
 
SwL_Wildcat's Avatar
 
Drives: 2024 ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2023
Location: Campbell River, BC, Canada Eh!
Posts: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adios View Post
Sorry, but all the metallic ones are panthers also.... Unknown what the total number should be by GM. We have 952 of those so far...
Raidator's numbers have been stellar so far. I'm pretty sure he's got all the Canadian and US Camaros, 99.99% anyway. Are you thinking that GM claimed they were going to make 2000 of the non-ZL1 panthers and that over half are missing? I've heard lots of rumors too, but there is no way GM made 2000. I believe that they said "up to" 2000. The demand wasn't there or the strike stiffled production, or a combination of both and they ended up producing less than half of that. I guess that's good news if you have one, bad news if you were waiting for one.
SwL_Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 10:18 AM   #294
raidator
 
raidator's Avatar
 
Drives: 24 2SS CE M6 convertible
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Space Coast FL
Posts: 133
no, I haven't done any looking lately... I seriously doubt the numbers will increase by 50 let alone 1k... so if you have connections to find out what all the "real" numbers are, by all means... I'd be interested to see just how far off we were, knowing we found all 56 G56's and 330 of the ZL1's + knowing 20 were going to Mexico/elsewhere.


People like Gearhead have been dead nuts accurate with the info they've shared (much appreciated), so I'm leaning toward everything else is just smoke and mirrors as far what the predicted numbers were going to be.
raidator is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.