Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

Phastek Performance

Old 11-30-2018, 12:19 PM   #15
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteevK View Post
OTOH, why does Camaro not offer adaptive cruise control - like Mustang & Challenger, and G37?
Adaptive CC is the most annoying feature I ever dealt with. I had it in my 13 Grand Cherokee Overland and it drove me nuts. I wish there was a way to shut it off. So I wouldn't want it in my car anyway.
Quote:
OT3H why do some ratchets have pull back to upshift, push fwd to downshift - like BMW, Mopar, Mazda, Hyundai (which I consider the correct way) and some like Camaro, G37, etc are the opposite. Any way to change it - like switching 2 plugs inside the console?
Different manufacturers do things differently. Unless there was a rock solid way to adjust it then I wouldn't go messing around with wires and such.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 12:24 PM   #16
Spartan268

Drives: HB 2SS
Quote:
Also: Why doesn't Mustang have a ratchet-type auto shifter, like Camaro, Challenger, G37 (Q60) Hell, even my niece's Altima has one! In the Mustang, you're stuck with the paddles, others give choice...

OTOH, why does Camaro not offer adaptive cruise control - like Mustang & Challenger, and G37?

OT3H why do some ratchets have pull back to upshift, push fwd to downshift - like BMW, Mopar, Mazda, Hyundai (which I consider the correct way) and some like Camaro, G37, etc are the opposite. Any way to change it - like switching 2 plugs inside the console?

Coming from the V36 platform G35. I'm glad the 'ratchets' are in the same direction. Made life easier. But I absolutely HATED the adaptive cruise control. Fiance hates it too. Glad it never made its way the Camaro
Spartan268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 04:45 PM   #17
FL2018-1SS

Drives: 2018 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlrammer View Post
I bought a Camaro because my Camaro Club would disown me if I switched to Mustang plus I just like the feel and ride better. I married into a GM family and this is my 9th Camaro so would be unnatural to change horses/pony cars at this late date.
I'm on my first Camaro and love it. 9 is an impressive list.
FL2018-1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 10:43 PM   #18
Deki

Drives: 2018 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew peacock View Post
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/sho...36#post2182736

last post lol..massive global problem this aircon failure...also seems many say this will be their last ford lol.
utter pos of a car...
I love my 18 GT, but my 11 GT and my 12 Boss 302 both had AC issues. So far so good with the 18, but it's only 9 months old.