Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-03-2021, 02:55 PM   #1
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
RETROFIT SOURCE HEADLIGHTS ON SALE

anybody looking for the morimoto camaro headlights? well they are on closeout on retrofit source right now

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/XB...ack?quantity=1
Old 03-03-2021, 07:49 PM   #2
ste6000

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
very tempting but beware, this is also stated on the same page "CLOSEOUT! THIS PRODUCT IS BEING SOLD AT A DISCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS NOT BRAND NEW. IT MAY BE AN OPEN-BOX RETURN, MAY SHOW SIGNS OF INSTALLATION/USE, AND MAY HAVE OTHER IMPERFECTIONS OR BLEMISHES THAT SET IT APART FROM A FULL-PRICED SET. IT IS NOT SOLD WITH A WARRANTY AND/OR ANY GUARANTEE OTHER THAN BEING FUNCTIONAL."

2018 Camaro SS - Hyper Metallic Blue
ste6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 10:37 AM   #3
kropscamaro16

Drives: 2016 1ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste6000 View Post
very tempting but beware, this is also stated on the same page "CLOSEOUT! THIS PRODUCT IS BEING SOLD AT A DISCOUNT BECAUSE IT IS NOT BRAND NEW. IT MAY BE AN OPEN-BOX RETURN, MAY SHOW SIGNS OF INSTALLATION/USE, AND MAY HAVE OTHER IMPERFECTIONS OR BLEMISHES THAT SET IT APART FROM A FULL-PRICED SET. IT IS NOT SOLD WITH A WARRANTY AND/OR ANY GUARANTEE OTHER THAN BEING FUNCTIONAL."

aww didnt see that part good catch!
Old 03-04-2021, 01:38 PM   #4
Xaxas

Drives: 2019 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste6000 View Post
I've had a lot of deals because people simply open boxes, decide they don't want the product, and return it, saved $150 on an "open box" soundbar that was brand new, all documents and bags still sealed.

Previous: 2017 2LT aka "Noire"
Mods: Chevrolet Performance Suspension || K&N Cold Air Intake || Borla ATAK Mufflers + Catback system || MRR 650 ZL1 replicas with squared 285/30 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S || ZZP 4 piston brake kit + braided brake lines || BMR everything (Solid/Lockout cradle bushing are a MUST in Camaros)
Xaxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 07:44 PM   #5
ste6000

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaxas View Post
I've had a lot of deals because people simply open boxes, decide they don't want the product, and return it, saved $150 on an "open box" soundbar that was brand new, all documents and bags still sealed.
i agree. but when quality of the outer shell matters due to being headlights you got to be careful. i'd give it a go if there was a return option but when its all things final im not sure if i am feeling it. i just wanted to let people know because i was checking it out wondering how it had a 500-600 drop just because they are liquidating stock.

2018 Camaro SS - Hyper Metallic Blue
ste6000 is offline   Reply With Quote