Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 LT1 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

AWE Tuning

Old 04-18-2018, 06:21 PM   #15
dotfiles
@SS_1LE

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Anyone have issues with the pipes not fitting correctly with the MBRP axleback? From what I've seen the only people that have issues with fitment over the stock pipes are people with the A8, not the M6. According the Phastek it is designed specifically for the M6.
I'm planning on installing it myself and want to make sure I can bang it out in a few hours.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:35 AM   #16
Calvear0

Drives: Currently Looking for 2019 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skunk Works 2SS View Post
I just installed my MBRP axle back today and I am absolutely in love with it. It's the perfect sound from idle all the way to WOT. Deep growl at idle which is very noticeable but not loud. Startup may cause pissed off dogs and/or neighbors depending on their tolerance.

Here's a shitty soundclip I made right after installing. First start with the system installed and i give it a few taps on the accelerator:

https://youtu.be/_0zNDEulEYE
What’s the part number?
Calvear0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2018, 04:13 PM   #17
retmil

Drives: 2022 Wild Cherry SS
Installed the MBRP axle-back last week and really like the sound. Deep at idle and not too loud.
retmil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:42 PM   #18
Jaystroh

Drives: Camaro RS 2LT
Anybody have any issues with the MBRP look from the back? I just feel like the exhaust hangs to low or you can just see to much of it. Reminds me of the timers or 350z type look? Can it be tucked up higher without fitment issues. Those canisters are super noticeable from behind the car.
Jaystroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 04:43 PM   #19
Dvs510

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaystroh View Post
Anybody have any issues with the MBRP look from the back? I just feel like the exhaust hangs to low or you can just see to much of it. Reminds me of the timers or 350z type look? Can it be tucked up higher without fitment issues. Those canisters are super noticeable from behind the car.
U just need to spend the time adjusting each piece to get it to tuck in there perfectly. I think the longest part for me was just doing the adjustments to get it perfect
Dvs510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 07:30 PM   #20
Jaystroh

Drives: Camaro RS 2LT
Cool thanks!
Jaystroh is offline   Reply With Quote