Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

AWE Tuning

Old 04-10-2019, 02:58 PM   #1695
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadicus View Post
GSJ PMed you his address telling you to come fight him... wow.. if that's true... LOL. I am picturing a 55 yr old man wearing his sons TAPOUT or AFFLICTION shirt.
Sorry, but I had too...

Old 04-10-2019, 03:00 PM   #1696
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1LE View Post

I am a bit bitter that Ford didnt offer a better manual in the GT, and I am sure it shows HAHAHA.
Which is odd since they used the Tremec TR-6060 on the previous GT500s and the Ford Falcons
Old 04-10-2019, 03:05 PM   #1697
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho2018GTPremium View Post
Ok man; whatever. Like I said, no longer interesting to engage. Like I could ever know about his PMs to you. If true, obviously that's not cool.
Right but you were quick to judge me. Anyway it doesn't matter. He is beneath me anyway, lol! Point is that if you can't take it then don't start it...and stay off the internet for that matter. I mean, if you guys think I'm bad then you better stay off YouTube. You wouldn't last a minute there.

This is the car game and it is very hotly debated. What does it matter to you what I think about your car or Mustangs? You think I care what anyone has to say about my ZL1 or my racing it or my 11.8 quarter mile run? LOL. Not one bit. I know that I have the absolute best Camaro that GM has ever built. I also think that it is currently the best car for the money that you can buy right now. I think this machine is freakin awesome. And there is nothing that can change my mind. If you love your GT then what I have to say shouldn't matter at all. You can call my Z a turd and it won't phase me. LOL!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadicus View Post
GSJ PMed you his address telling you to come fight him... wow.. if that's true... LOL. I am picturing a 55 yr old man wearing his sons TAPOUT or AFFLICTION shirt.
Haha, just imagine what it would look like...two grown ass men explaining to cops that they were fighting over something that was said on an internet forum. Like it's worth me to drive there and end up in a jail cell with my car in the impound and just racking up tow, storage, and court fees over forum talk. I'll just call my boss and explain that I'll be missing a couple nights at work because I got into a fight. Yea all that will go over really well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW-99SS View Post
I disagree - I have no use for the bigger is better in the sports car world. Smaller and lighter is the best way to achieve performance, especially for tires and brakes cost. 7th gen should still approach at least the same weight as the 6th gen, and give it lower belt-lines for higher visibility. A little better overall interior packaging within the same space to help out with rear seat leg room would be great.
I do love how tight my ZL1 is. But if they could make it a little bigger and retain it's handling characteristics but be smaller than the Hellcat then I think it'll be a good sell.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:07 PM   #1698
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsReject97 View Post
Which is odd since they used the Tremec TR-6060 on the previous GT500s and the Ford Falcons
It is very odd, the MT-82 was never a fan favorite hahaha, always had its issues.

I was fully expecting the Tremec to trickle down to the GT along with the A10 being added to the refresh.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #1699
Chadicus

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
Quote:
Sorry, but I had too...

Lol
Chadicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #1700
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post

Sure bro. Sure. A little trash talk. Sure. So when he threatened me that was just a little trash talk. And his PMs to me giving me his address and cursing at me and telling me to come to his house to fight, that's all just a little trash talk also right? When he insulted those of us here who comment on this thread, that was all just a little trash talk?

Here's the thing...it's all just a little trash talk until someone strikes a nerve and someone gets insulted and then it gets personal. I have on numerous occasions said that I have nothing against Mustang owners and that my criticism were towards the car itself. You chose to ignore the many times I said that because it does not fit the picture you wanted to paint about me. I even said that there are a few Mustang owners on here that I enjoy debating with and named some of them. And I even mentioned the time that one of them messaged me because I was upset about something. You ignored all of that because you are pissed that I have such disgust for the Mustang. LOL!! And the only real time I came at you was when you threw an insult at several of us. So maybe you need to look at yourself dude. And for the record, GSJ started the whole nonsense calling people out about racing. He did that several times on here way before you even signed up. And he did it a few months ago. He talked down to everyone on here many times. I took it as trash talk and I replied with my own trash talk. I talked down to him. He got upset and took it further. So my advice, if you can't handle it, which he obviously can't, then don't start it. But for you to sit here judging me and giving him a pass is hypocritical of you and that is starting to become a trend with you.
Post those PMs. So everyone can read them. You challenged me to come up and look at your cars. I accepted! Now your afraid. Ill actually show up. And I will! You asked for my address in the pms. I gave it to you. I don't know why you asked. You'll never use it! My advice. If you have no intentions of following thru with your challanges. Don't make them. I never said I fight you. But youve run your mouth so much. Your just assuming that's what would happen. So what do you want to do? Am I paying you a visit or not? Or was your call out just more of the usual blaqhole noise?.
GossipSquirrelJelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:34 PM   #1701
NW-99SS

Drives: 1999 Camaro SS M6 - SBE LS1
Quote:
I owned a 5th gen, and I've ridden in plenty of other generation Camaros. I think the single biggest difference is how the cars were laid out. There wasn't nearly as much tech or extra airbags, sensors, padding, etc.. so it does take up space. I'm roughly 6'3" standing up, but when I sit down, I'm about the equivalent of someone that's 6'7" or 6'8" due to my shoe size. Trust me, the 5th gen was much roomier inside, and I think many people miss that.

Not to mention, there was a ton of open space under the hood in the 5th gen....and there isnt in the 6th gen...so they definitely removed a lot of wasted space..

And there will be no LT5 modeled 6th gen...so you can go ahead and pick yourself up a 6th gen or wait for the 7th..

Already expect that we'll see something along these very lines...because that would eliminate virtually all the negatives while improving the overall performance.
I know the 5th gen was roomier, but it was also nearly 1000lbs heavier than the 4th gen it replaced...I get tech and airbags, and I don't expect any new gen to be as light as the 4th gen, just would like to see them maintain 6th gen weight, or cut a little, while improving the sight lines (they don't both me, my 4th gen is about as bad as it gets when it comes to visibility).

As for going ahead and buying one now, no thanks...I heard Tadge say the C7Z06 was going to be the most powerful C7 offered, that was false. Until GM rolls out a 7th gen, I won't be convinced on which is the last, highest performing model they release for the 6th gen. Al O said things that were false too - GM reps have to for obvious reasons.
2017 Yukon Denali 6.2
NW-99SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:40 PM   #1702
rocket403

Drives: 80 Cutlass 403, 2010 FF RT
I have followed most of the posts and never once was there any mention of a confrontation, until Blaq posted that Gossip PM'd. Gossip called out Blaq to prove some of his more boastful posts, like meet at a track to settle some of the bench racing posts that have been made.
rocket403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:45 PM   #1703
rocket403

Drives: 80 Cutlass 403, 2010 FF RT
I came across this little Video on the Terminator vs the GT500 hope Ford does a better job with the Engine in this new GT500 I kind of think that they lost a step after the Terminator they cheeped out.

rocket403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:57 PM   #1704
newmoon

Drives: 2019 GT350
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket403 View Post
I came across this little Video on the Terminator vs the GT500 hope Ford does a better job with the Engine in this new GT500 I kind of think that they lost a step after the Terminator they cheeped out.

My Terminator was my 2nd favorite car, it just had an attitude about it with the power and rawness. Still visually one of my favorite Mustangs
2012 SRT Challenger 392 auto 12:40s 112 stock
2012 Ford Mustang 5.0. Brembo, 3:73s
2010 SS, LS3, Cammed, LTs, 12:20s
2004 Redfire Cobra, Pullied & Tuned
1986 GT, Ed Curtis 347ci, 11:20s motor. 10:30s 100-hp shot
newmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:53 PM   #1705
GossipSquirrelJelena
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Mustang GT. Supercharged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket403 View Post
I have followed most of the posts and never once was there any mention of a confrontation, until Blaq posted that Gossip PM'd. Gossip called out Blaq to prove some of his more boastful posts, like meet at a track to settle some of the bench racing posts that have been made.
Your seeing it the way any normal person would see it. I can post the pm's. And show there is never any threat of violence anywhere. Blaq has just talked himself into a corner. And cant figure out how to get out of it now.
GossipSquirrelJelena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:44 PM   #1706
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GossipSquirrelJelena View Post
Your seeing it the way any normal person would see it. I can post the pm's. And show there is never any threat of violence anywhere. Blaq has just talked himself into a corner. And cant figure out how to get out of it now.
I'm so scared. I'm shaking in my boots.

Is the bet on? $5000 for me to prove I actually have these cars. Yes or no?
Old 04-10-2019, 07:48 PM   #1707
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
I'm so scared. I'm shaking in my boots.

Is the bet on? $5000 for me to prove I actually have these cars. Yes or no?
I’ll hold the money.

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:58 PM   #1708
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlap View Post
I’ll hold the money.

I actually would like a third party to hold the money. I'll drop $5,000 thru Paypal and he can do the same. When I prove that I have all three of these vehicles then all the money comes to me. If I'm lying then he gets all the money. As an added bonus I messaged him that if I'm lying then I'll leave this forum and never return. If I'm not lying then he leaves and never returns. And anyone who wants to put their belief in him and insist that I'm lying can join him. I'll prove it however he wants. Video of all vehicles...I actually just made one a few hours ago with his name, the date and time, my name, and the three vehicles written down on paper as well as all vehicles on my key chain with me starting all of them in my parking lot. Picture of the registration with my full name and address and VIN of all vehicles with a matching video of the VIN on the cars. I can do that. I'll even video me driving each vehicle 20 miles with just me in the car all in one video in case he wants to say I just work at a dealership or they belong to my friends or something. Video of me at the track? Testimony from friends who have seen all my cars and been in them? Picture of the financing agreements (Citizens Bank, Chrysler Financial, Capital One)? Whatever proof he wants. So I'm ready and if anyone doubts me then they can put the money up too if they're so sure I'm such a liar.

And since I'm such a nice guy, I gave him the option of backing out if he chooses to. Although I would love to take $5,000 out of his pockets I'm still a nice guy deep down inside, lol!!It's up to him if he loses $5000 or swallows his pride. Me personally, I'd keep the money but maybe he thinks I'm bluffing...maybe I am bluffing