Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 10-15-2016, 12:54 PM   #351
Infamous DK

Drives: '17 Mosaic Black 1SS M6
Finally got my tires on yesterday. Went to an awesome local wheel shop with a touchless machine. Haven't put many miles on them, but so far they ride great. I have yet to chirp the tires on this car but I'm sure that'll change as I'm close to 1500 miles lol.
Attached Images

Old 10-19-2016, 09:01 AM   #352
Blue's SS

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS, for go, not show.
I love these tires so far. I love how aggressive they look, especially from the side. My big trip in December will be the real test, driving out to AZ in the winter. Can't wait!

Camaro/Firebird fan since 1977!
Previous rides: 1965 Pontiac GTO, 1977 Trans Am Special Ed. "Bandit", 1996 Camaro 3.8, 2002 Camaro Z28, 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 Spring Special Edition
Current ride: "SOUTHERNCROSS" - 2017 Camaro 1SS Silver Ice Metallic/Jet Black w/BO4 56V RZ9 NPP SFE SH1 VW9 W2D
"And no BS! It's (the 1SS) everything you need and nothing you don't." -Craig Cole on the 1SS vs 2SS
"Reach above your dreams of pleasure, giving life to those who died. Look beyond your own horizons, sail the ship of signs." -RJD 'The Sign of the Southern Cross'
Blue's SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 02:32 AM   #353
Infamous DK

Drives: '17 Mosaic Black 1SS M6
I'm loving them too. They handle very well, although they do name a lot of noise lol. Only have around 100 miles on them so far.

I'm loving this car so much too. I'll be posting a 2 month review on it this weekend after I get my first oil change. Can't believe it's been that long since I picked it up. I still cheese every time I see it and go for a drive!!!!