Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-22-2018, 01:04 AM   #1
IROC Motorsports

Drives: Gen 6 Camaro IROC-Z
New Product: Dual Gauge Pod... Dash Mount

We have three of these sitting in stock right now if anyone is interested, if you use code HOON10 at checkout it will also knock 10% off

I designed these after trying other pods on the market and never being 100% happy with them. I wanted something that looked a little more like the factory put it there and that could easily be removed without damaging the interior (you DO drill two holes but they are ONLY in the trim piece next to the radio that is easily replaced if need be).

We made them look as if they "float", no exposed wiring or mounting, and angled them towards the driver. We also designed them with enough depth to run mechanical gauges if you so choose.

These pics are raw (as they come) but are sealed from us in case you decided to paint them (otherwise they come as you see in a satin black)...

Sorry for the tiny pics, when I tried to post the normal size ones they were WAY too large, you can see all these pics (and more) here though...

https://irocmotorsports.com/product/...tion-6-camaro/

They are definitely more expensive than other options but it is because they are a solid one piece casting with some hand finishing work, all Proudly Made in the USA.

I originally assumed in this position they'd be more for "secondary" gauges (since it would seem you have to move your eyes far to see them) but once in the car I can actually keep my eyes forward and still monitor them in my peripheral. Thoughts?
IROC Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote