Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 02-09-2019, 04:36 AM   #15
Drsagacity

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS Nightfall Gray vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilltopper View Post
I am guessing without the Meth injection setup, no matter which injector set I go with, I will probably hit the limit of the low side LT4 pump before I get to the limits of the high side pump or injectors on E85. I have gone back and forth on this, but I am going to go with the LPE Injectors and see where we end up. I am expecting to take a big hit in power on the 93 Octane side of things, but should be pretty close to where I am now on the E85 side........that's the hope, anyway.
When I went over 800whp I ran out of injector while the low/high side were keeping up. I was running pump e85.

2018 Corvette Z06 vert- Black
To be tuned by JRE Racing
TBD performance
Drsagacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 04:54 AM   #16
Hilltopper

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1, 2017 Z06/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drsagacity View Post
When I went over 800whp I ran out of injector while the low/high side were keeping up. I was running pump e85.
LT4 Injectors and no Meth, I would assume? That's exactly where I would be if I removed the meth without upgrading the HPFP and Injectors. Once I upgrade those, I am assuming my next limitation would be my low side pump. I am not going to go through the hassle/expense of upgrading the low side pump. Whatever the next wall it hits, we will back it down from there, make it happy, and live with where we are at. I just want to see what it will do without the Meth Injection.

2018 ZL1, Kong Ported LT4 SC, Kooks 2" Headers and X-Pipe, NW103mm TB, ATI Underdrive Pulley 673/688, 2017 Z06/Z07, Kong Ported LT4 SC, Kooks 2" Headers and X-Pipe, NW103mm TB, IW 18% Underdrive Pulley 640/664, 2019 Mustang GT Perf Pkg. 1
Hilltopper is offline   Reply With Quote