Homepage Garage Wiki Register Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions


Bigwormgraphix


Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2017, 10:12 AM   #1
Hellobatman
 
Hellobatman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Ford F250, 2019 Lincoln Navi
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 391
Vengeance build in progress...

Took the car to Georgia this past weekend for Vengeance Racing to do their magic. Hoping to have it back by the end of next week. They are doing a stage 4 package with Heads, Cam, Pulleys, Headers, Cold-Air, Meth, and E-85.Super curious to see the results....Christmas couldn't come any sooner!
You can follow them on Instagram and Facebook for build related updates.
Attached Images
  
__________________
Instagram: MattZ_L1 Vengeance Racing Built
Hellobatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:30 AM   #2
Can'tHave2MuchHP
 
Can'tHave2MuchHP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 A10
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,669
She's gonna be bad. Can't wait to see it. I noticed your car on VR's Instagram, I think they're making a YouTube video of it.
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:36 AM   #3
Repman
 
Drives: 18 Black ZL1-1LE
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Kennesaw, Ga
Posts: 189
Just curious why did you choose Vengeance when Hennesey is right in your backyard? living in Ga I know that Vengeance does good work but I thought Hennessy does as well.
Repman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:45 AM   #4
ZL1 1LE
@ama1zng_zl1_1le
 
ZL1 1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: S OC
Posts: 1,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repman View Post
Just curious why did you choose Vengeance when Hennesey is right in your backyard? living in Ga I know that Vengeance does good work but I thought Hennessy does as well.
__________________
2018 ZL1 1LE - Red Hot, Nav, PDR
ZL1 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:45 AM   #5
Hellobatman
 
Hellobatman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Ford F250, 2019 Lincoln Navi
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repman View Post
Just curious why did you choose Vengeance when Hennesey is right in your backyard? living in Ga I know that Vengeance does good work but I thought Hennessy does as well.
The reputation for Hennessey around these neck of the woods isn't too great. There's other's out there, but when quoting builds, I felt that Vengeance was the most thorough between the handful of shops I spoke with. That made me feel better, therefore I chose them. Let's also not forget the obvious, they are very good at putting out top notch stuff.
__________________
Instagram: MattZ_L1 Vengeance Racing Built
Hellobatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 10:53 AM   #6
Repman
 
Drives: 18 Black ZL1-1LE
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Kennesaw, Ga
Posts: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellobatman View Post
The reputation for Hennessey around these neck of the woods isn't too great. There's other's out there, but when quoting builds, I felt that Vengeance was the most thorough between the handful of shops I spoke with. That made me feel better, therefore I chose them. Let's also not forget the obvious, they are very good at putting out top notch stuff.
Fair enough, makes me feel good about the local boys. I hope they build you a lot of reliable power. Congrats and enjoy what will no doubt be a beast when you get it back!
Repman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:22 AM   #7
Infern0
Bring It
 
Infern0's Avatar
 
Drives: In Between
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,933
This will be good.
__________________

2017 Camaro ZL1 M6 - Everything but the sunroof - Sold

2010 Camaro SS - 650RWHP Daily Driver - Traded
Infern0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 11:38 AM   #8
Hellobatman
 
Hellobatman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Ford F250, 2019 Lincoln Navi
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repman View Post
Fair enough, makes me feel good about the local boys. I hope they build you a lot of reliable power. Congrats and enjoy what will no doubt be a beast when you get it back!
Indeed! I hope the same!
__________________
Instagram: MattZ_L1 Vengeance Racing Built
Hellobatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 01:50 PM   #9
swizlstik

 
swizlstik's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Garnet ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 2,182
__________________
swizlstik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:32 PM   #10
Can'tHave2MuchHP
 
Can'tHave2MuchHP's Avatar
 
Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 A10
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repman View Post
Just curious why did you choose Vengeance when Hennesey is right in your backyard? living in Ga I know that Vengeance does good work but I thought Hennessy does as well.
Not to jack the thread but between Vengeance and Hennessy there's no question that Vengeance is

Hennessy has tons of bad reviews/reports and bad experience from customers. They put videos out of unapologetically beating on customer's modified cars on their "Lone Star" track, and I've heard firsthand that they don't always ask you if it's okay to do so. Plus, they're extremely overpriced.

Vengeance is the opposite of the spectrum and are always amazing to deal with. Just look at Vengeance's Youtube channel (RonatVengeance) and you'll see what I'm talking about. Their work is second to none, as is their customer service, like shipping enclosed, build updates, and very fast customer service. (I'm sure Hennessy claims to have these things covered as well).

Good choice OP, shipping your car to them is worth it.
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 03:07 PM   #11
Hellobatman
 
Hellobatman's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 Ford F250, 2019 Lincoln Navi
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
Not to jack the thread but between Vengeance and Hennessy there's no question that Vengeance is

Hennessy has tons of bad reviews/reports and bad experience from customers. They put videos out of unapologetically beating on customer's modified cars on their "Lone Star" track, and I've heard firsthand that they don't always ask you if it's okay to do so. Plus, they're extremely overpriced.

Vengeance is the opposite of the spectrum and are always amazing to deal with. Just look at Vengeance's Youtube channel (RonatVengeance) and you'll see what I'm talking about. Their work is second to none, as is their customer service, like shipping enclosed, build updates, and very fast customer service. (I'm sure Hennessy claims to have these things covered as well).

Good choice OP, shipping your car to them is worth it.
Couldn't have said it better.

I trailered it up there myself. Wanted to take on the task and tackle it. Was one hell of a trip but worth every penny. I'll be doing it again to pick it up, that's where it'll pay off!!!
__________________
Instagram: MattZ_L1 Vengeance Racing Built
Hellobatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:01 PM   #12
Sctd71
 
Drives: 2017 Hyper Blue ZL1 Convertible
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23
I would love to do this upgrade to my car. If you donít mind could you tell us how much everything cost.
Sctd71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:31 PM   #13
Mize442
 
Mize442's Avatar
 
Drives: Current driver AMC Gremlin X 5litr
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Space Lord by Monster Magnet
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sctd71 View Post
I would love to do this upgrade to my car. If you donít mind could you tell us how much everything cost.
Same here
Mize442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 07:04 PM   #14
wildmark
 
wildmark's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Lutz, Florida
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repman View Post
Just curious why did you choose Vengeance when Hennesey is right in your backyard? living in Ga I know that Vengeance does good work but I thought Hennessy does as well.
Google Hennessy!!!
__________________
2021 Cadillac Escalade Sport
2020 Mercedes AMG E63S
2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
wildmark is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Post Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.