Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Phastek Performance

Thread Closed

Old 09-02-2014, 11:14 AM   #29
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
Don't be surprised if you find your camaro in 2-4 parking spots with 2-4 huge scratches from some guy's keys who had to park across the street just to get a book because of you

I mean..the Camaro is a big car but more than 2 spots taken????? That would just be impressive. Unless you are talking about where all 4 intersect in the middle. In that case its just funny...and still impressive that someone would do it. I'd laugh rather than get pissed.

And to the hypothetical jerk that walked that far for a book....theres this new thing call a Kindle. Hes actually a bigger jerk for taking up a spot to go buy a book when he could've stayed home and downloaded it. I say that guys car needs keyed.
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:14 AM   #30
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
Don't be surprised if you find your camaro in 2-4 parking spots with 2-4 huge scratches from some guy's keys who had to park across the street just to get a book because of you
I personally dont park like that but I do park very far away however I am not gonna let some parking lot cop wannabe tell me how to park. Its about minding your own business which you should have done. I see many people park that way but I never say anything because its not any of my business....
Old 09-02-2014, 11:17 AM   #31
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
I personally dont park like that but I do park very far away however I am not gonna let some parking lot cop wannabe tell me how to park. Its about minding your own business which you should have done. I see many people park that way but I never say anything because its not any of my business....
My apologies, I should have waited for one of the local assholes to actually key his car rather than to give him a friendly reminder that it's very common in this area for people's cars to be scratched over something like taking up too many parking spots in a crowded area.

I wasn't acting like a cop when I said it, more of a friendly reminder from one Camaro to another
Old 09-02-2014, 11:20 AM   #32
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
My apologies, I should have waited for one of the local assholes to actually key his car rather than to give him a friendly reminder that it's very common in this area for people's cars to be scratched over something like taking up too many parking spots in a crowded area.

I wasn't acting like a cop when I said it, more of a friendly reminder from one Camaro to another
You handled it your way and I would handle it my way, My way is to mind my own business and if they get keyed thats their problem regardless of what they drive.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #33
goinggone14

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1SS / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisingSpeed View Post
Oh my goooood who gives a shit if someone takes two spots. Mind your own damn business and don't key anyone's car.
Mind your own damn business? How about get the **** out of that spot that isn't yours?

Your ignorance of some one else's parking spot is what makes their ignorance of your car equally as acceptable.

So, no, you cannot just do whatever you want and expect that to be perfectly fine.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:26 AM   #34
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
How would you feel if someone keyed your car, no matter what their reason was for doing it?
Old 09-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #35
InsanityStrikesAgain

Drives: 2014 2LT/RS - 14 Silverado Z71 LTZ
Regardless of how you feel about someone taking up two spots in any lot packed or empty...it still doesn't justify someone going out of their way to key their vehicle or even threaten for that matter, if you want to give them a piece of your mind go ahead but keep threats out of it...threatening the wrong person regardless of vehicle type can get ugly real quick. i know some camaro owners do this to avoid vehicles parking next to them possible putting dents on their cars...douchey over protective move? sure, but not to the point you put key to paint.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #36
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Wow....this forum has a buch of bad asses in it willing to get arrested, hurt each others cars, and even hurt each other over something I would not even give a damn about. Mix this attitude with the guys that carry guns (or bats if anyone remembers that thread!) and we got a pretty messed up situation. Tough guys....got to love them!
Old 09-02-2014, 11:33 AM   #37
Muscle Car Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by goinggone14 View Post
Mind your own damn business? How about get the **** out of that spot that isn't yours?

Your ignorance of some one else's parking spot is what makes their ignorance of your car equally as acceptable.

So, no, you cannot just do whatever you want and expect that to be perfectly fine.

Yes mind your own business....You or the other person who started this thread are NOT the parking lot Police....
Old 09-02-2014, 11:35 AM   #38
VOLmanTN
Go Vols!

Drives: 2011
These comments are hilarious. The public parks on private property lots. It's at the discretion of the business on what is acceptable. Everyone wants to be an officer of parking. Who cares? I'd park next to him and know I wont get a door ding.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:38 AM   #39
blackedOUTSS610

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS/RS
love these forums!!!
Old 09-02-2014, 11:40 AM   #40
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYblack1le View Post
Risk getting locked up because someone decided to take 2 spots? Who cares......
This! Mind your own business and move on.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
Old 09-02-2014, 11:42 AM   #41
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
It's been almost 24 hours since we have had a new how to park your car thread. Sure why not.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:43 AM   #42
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
Amazing how I can disagree with almost everyone in this thread. Bunch of real internet tough guys here.

2014 SS Performance Sedan #2974 - Red Hot 2 - S/R. & Spare. Built 01/09/14 #238 of 291 as configured
Closed Thread