#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 05-08-2021, 09:15 AM   #15
KramerTheAssMan

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho2018GTPremium View Post
The Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3 tires that come on the ZL1 are great. I had Michelin Pilot Sport 4S on my 2018 Mustang GT with performance package (factory tires) as well, and they are excellent also. Can't go wrong w/ either.

When it comes time to replace my stock Goodyears (my ZL1 only has 950 miles), if I get enough miles out of them, I'll be going with the stock Goodyear Supercar 3 over the PS4S.
For sure, thanks for the input. I have 3 choices to choose from then.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:16 AM   #16
KramerTheAssMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
To bad you just missed out on the Apex group buy. I’m just waiting on my set of SM10,s in factory sizes to ship and will be running the 3r,s on them for track days. Check out Apex race parts they have a Camaro specific section including for the ZLE
I’ll check them out. Thank you!
Old 05-08-2021, 09:18 AM   #17
KramerTheAssMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLHMARINES View Post
That was my favorite show back in the day and I was fortunate enough to meet the cast and was in one the episodes as an extra for a couple of scenes.

The Pilot Sport 4S is a better daily tire that will last longer/ride better or try the supercar 3's from the SS 1LE/regular ZL1 in your wheel size if possible for your car from tire rack or wheel warehouse and mount them on a second set of wheels for street driving.
I’m glad there’s someone who understands the reference. It’s my favorite sitcom of all time. For sure, others also recommended the super car 3s. Guess I have 3 to choose from when the time comes.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:20 AM   #18
KramerTheAssMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl1+911 View Post
Hey Kramer - what color is your ZLE (LOVE IT!) ? Is that a wrap?
Thank you! The color makes it stand out way more than the original black would. So many black ZL1s out there. The previous owner had it wrapped but I would have done the same in the same color. The color is Miami blue. The corvette has it called rapid blue.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:22 AM   #19
KramerTheAssMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z OH 6 View Post
Michelin PS4S or Continental ExtremeContact Sport are the tires to go with. The AWE resonated touring exhaust sounds fantastic and I see no reason to buy the non-resonated version. The resonators don't make it quieter, they just shape the tone and take some of the edge off so it doesn't sound raspy. If you ever decide to go with headers later, you'll really appreciate having the resonators.
Thanks for the input. I’ll get the resonated touring as it’s only 100 more than the non resonated.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:36 AM   #20
Zl1+911

Drives: 997 GTS, ZL1 A10, ZLEM6, ZLEA10
Wrap

Thanks! Would u know the brand of the wrap? I am trying to get the same exact color!! (Or if u know the shop?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KramerTheAssMan View Post
Thank you! The color makes it stand out way more than the original black would. So many black ZL1s out there. The previous owner had it wrapped but I would have done the same in the same color. The color is Miami blue. The corvette has it called rapid blue.
Zl1+911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 02:48 PM   #21
KramerTheAssMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl1+911 View Post
Thanks! Would u know the brand of the wrap? I am trying to get the same exact color!! (Or if u know the shop?)
Don’t know the brand or the shop, but I plan to rewrap my car so already found 2-3 shops around me. They all use pretty much the same 3-4 brands. I suggest using yelp and Instagram to find some good shops near you. Sorry I couldn’t be more help. The car came wrapped already
Old 05-08-2021, 03:53 PM   #22
Zl1+911

Drives: 997 GTS, ZL1 A10, ZLEM6, ZLEA10
Thanks - I have a shop - just wanted to get the EXACT - same brand and color as u!
Zl1+911 is offline   Reply With Quote