Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-23-2013, 12:27 PM   #29
grocerygetter
instigator

Drives: 2020 6.2 Trail Boss, 2022 XC90
man...I was on my way to the local track and rolled up on a pack of new mopar guys. They kept trying to play...I rolled past one of them pretty hard in a 392 car and then the others got curious. We kept it around the speed limit or so...good thing too because if we would have hit it, there was a bunch of slow traffic around the hill and cops to boot.
We ended up all at the track together. None of them were within a second of my time slip. Street racing that crew at that exact time would have made a bad day...real quick. LOL
I must say though, a blow off valve sounding off or big cam idle deter a few races these days.
Old 12-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #30
SMN2011Z28
Always a work in progress

Drives: 2014 RRM SS RS 1LE
This happens routinely in CA (also knows as oneupyaville). I beleive in walk quietly and carry a big stick. There will be a time and a place to break out that stick and beat somebody....and it's not on a public road!
SMN2011Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #31
72MachOne99GT
Anthrax Popcorn User

Drives: 2013 GT500
Pssh man this zounds like you camaro ***** just couldn't handle the power of the terminator because if you could you would have shown him up I was on the interstate last week behind a weak camaro and came around him like he was standing still he flipped me off and I was like you wanna go again mother fckuer but he was still a ***** so I dropped it into 2nd ans left him behind again best part was his girlfriend was doing me with her eyes so I did the same thing at like 120 when I went flying by lol stupid camaro drivers.

Anyone can be a douche, see?
Quote:
...if you want to compare performance numbers, well, the GT500 retains it's title of the highest hp, worst performing car in the world.
72MachOne99GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #32
AG1LE

Drives: '14 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72MachOne99GT View Post
Pssh man this zounds like you camaro ***** just couldn't handle the power of the terminator because if you could you would have shown him up I was on the interstate last week behind a weak camaro and came around him like he was standing still he flipped me off and I was like you wanna go again mother fckuer but he was still a ***** so I dropped it into 2nd ans left him behind again best part was his girlfriend was doing me with her eyes so I did the same thing at like 120 when I went flying by lol stupid camaro drivers.

Anyone can be a douche, see?
Yes, you've demonstrated perfectly

Last edited by AG1LE; 12-23-2013 at 05:30 PM.
AG1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:00 PM   #33
crysalis_01
Iron fist, lead foot

Drives: 2003 Mustang Cobra
1) "Cobra guy" is/was an idiot.

B) OP is just as bad by egging him on.

3) I hate when guys like this give the rest of us a bad name. Not just Mustang/Cobra drivers but performance car drivers in general.

FORE) I take exception to and am somewhat offended by the following post.

Originally Posted by Criag B
Mustang guys are a whole cult of azz holes

5) Viva la interwebs! A place where we can all tell Cool Stories (Bro), have unbelievably bias and unfounded opinions, and generally all have a good time. and for some reason lose all understanding of sarcasm.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:14 PM   #34
Craig B

Drives: 2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
You own a Camaro, right? Maybe you should consider a Mustang. You seem like a good candidate based on your ignorant comment.
Did you sell your Mustang?

Last edited by Craig B; 12-23-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Craig B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #35
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbormd View Post
So I'm leaving San Jose this Morning and this Cobra comes up behind me. I romp on it. All I have is a Roto Fab by the way.. This dude was all over my ass like literally drafting me which really didn't bother me. I got up to like 110 then just let off the gas. There is no way in hell it was stock. This dude pulls next to me rolls down his window and is flipping me off and screaming what a ****ing piece of shit my car is.. This dude is irate with what a piece of shit my car is. He starts trying to swerve into me and I am just smiling and laughing at him. He is screaming and cussing the whole time.. Don't people know you just never know what other people are about. If I was nuts I would have just shot the guy out of fear... What in the world is wrong with people??? His car was badass but what a piece of shit now because of his psychotic behavior.... Maybe he is mad because he didn't buy a ZL1?????
that guy sounds seriously nuts.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #36
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
well maybe he was just wanted you to get out of his way,because some how i doubt a kia or a f150 can run with a Cobra for one second,sometimes it pays to just get out of the way and let the faster car go,other wise you just cause road rage !!!!!!!!!!! I dont see anything cool about this so called road racing story...or why it was posted in the ZL1 forum to start with...as most of us ZL1 owners dont get involved in silly fights over being in someones way,lol.....it just sounds like you were trying to piss off a fellow muscle car owner to me with your kia,or FORD of your own.....not sure why your dogging fords either since your a huge ford fan and eco boost nut...
I personally hate it when i am trying to enjoy my 700 +hp car when i come up to a nice place to gun it a little bit and some fool in a 140hp car just wants to either stay in the left lane or thinks its funny to go as fast as they can to block me,possiable causing damage to my 6ok+ car all because they are a kid and thinks its cool to try to race on the street with a KIA....sorry i just feel that way,or even a honda with a coffee can for a muffler happy XMAS...
Old 12-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #37
sizl1
Account Not Suspеndеd

Drives: ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbormd View Post
If I was nuts I would have just shot the guy out of fear... What in the world is wrong with people???
hmmm.. I was wondering that myself reading your post.

Guy in OP's story road rages by flipping and swerving.
OP says that's not okay, but if he was just a little bit more angry then he'd kill someone out of road rage
OP says "what in the world is wrong with people".

Indeed.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:03 PM   #38
05stram

Drives: 2013 RS - 2013 2SS/RS - 1971 RS
^^^^^ I got the same thing from the story as sizl1
05stram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #39
14pilot
Original Bumblebee Owner

Drives: 265hp ZX-14, 500hp Silverado, V-ROD
Dumb ass move to romp on it and take it up to 110...

When you decide to play with crazy assess, you can get your ass handed back.
#5 - 2010 2SS/RS MN6 ABM #142-Silver Rallys-GFX / Med Titanium
My previous Camaros:
#4 - 1994 Z/28 6M Black over Arctic White / Graphite-Red Inserts - traded
#3 - 1981 Z/28 Bright Blue Metallic / Black - sold
#2 - 1970.5 RS Mulsanne Blue / Blue - endo crashed it and parted it out
#1 - 1967 RS Butternut Yellow w/ Black Bumblebee Stripe-RPO D91 / Parchment-Black - sold
14pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #40
Drbormd

Drives: 13 F150 Eco 14 ZL1 650 RWHP
What color was it?
Drbormd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #41
Drbormd

By the way I have a 14 zl1 sum white. People are pretty funny on here. All the people giving me a hard time for going over the speed limit. Guaranteed all of us have gone over the speed limit a little ON THE STREET. Is it the best decision???? NO.. BUT I did it.. Let's not to be too judgemental.. I did pull out of his way and slowed down.. He just slowed down with me and acted like an absolute prick.. I give him his props the car looked sick and was fast but man the driver is just one middle finger and swerve away from starting shit with the wrong guy..
Old 12-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #42
Drbormd

I also promise never ever to drive over the speed limit like the rest of you on the streets... ANYWAYS.....