Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-11-2019, 10:51 AM   #29
IceGoaliePaul

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT
Find a different dealership. There is nothing worse than trying to work with an awful dealer.

You can also ask if they can store the car for you until spring. Mine was certainly willing to store the Camaro I bought for 3 months until the end of winter. I ended up picking it up 2 weeks later after we got past the -25F we were having at the time.
IceGoaliePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 11:30 AM   #30
indyz

Drives: 2SS, CT-R, LC500
From personal experiences with dealers like this, I would not bother wasting any of my time with them. They are looking for a sucker who will walk in and buy one of their "in stock but more expensive" cars. Some dealers enjoy this game and lots of suckers do fall for it. Its the nature of the business.

Go to a different dealer and get them to match the price you want. If you cannot get a more straight-forward dealer to match the price, and they have many similar cars in stock, then the price is probably too low.
indyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 12:14 PM   #31
3.8TransAM

Drives: SS 1LE, 89 TTA, 91 GTA, 91 Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoodlan View Post
I reached out to Christenson Chevy and have an appointment on Friday to discuss a dealer trade. They don't have 1 MT on the lot. It's been tough finding a MT in our area that has any added options, or isn't a ZL1

Damn, just realized how many folks from NW IN are here.... Schererville/Griffith here. If you need a name of someone decent to deal with sales person wise I can give you the name of my guy at Mike Anderson.

Christenson is Garber Chevy Highland now, old man died and apparently kids sold it out now.
3.8TransAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 10:50 PM   #32
Captain J

Drives: 2017 V6 RS Covertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM View Post
Damn, just realized how many folks from NW IN are here.... Schererville/Griffith here. If you need a name of someone decent to deal with sales person wise I can give you the name of my guy at Mike Anderson.

Christenson is Garber Chevy Highland now, old man died and apparently kids sold it out now.
When did Christenson change names? I'm in Munster. Maybe all of the NWI owners should start a club. Monthly get togethers and maybe some trips in the summer.
Captain J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:31 AM   #33
dgoodlan

Drives: Honda Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain J View Post
When did Christenson change names? I'm in Munster. Maybe all of the NWI owners should start a club. Monthly get togethers and maybe some trips in the summer.
I'm in Crown Point, hopefully I can join the group soon lol. I noticed the change in name on their website when I made the appointment, but have no idea when the name change happened.
dgoodlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #34
dgoodlan

Drives: Honda Civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.8TransAM View Post

Thanks I appreciate it! I will see how my appointment goes tomorrow and let you know if I plan on going over to Mike Anderson.
dgoodlan is offline   Reply With Quote