Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 10-15-2018, 06:27 PM   #155
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion4x4 View Post
Don’t need a blower. Need to figure out why the harmonic balancer seats too far on the crankshaft. Should have just bought an aftermarket balancer....
then you are posting on the wrong thread....probably in the wrong forum too.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 06:39 PM   #156
Fusion4x4

Drives: Jeep JK with LT1 Engine
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
then you are posting on the wrong thread....probably in the wrong forum too.
Technical disscusions > forced induction > LT1 with LT4 blower.

I installed an LT4 blower onto an LT1 engine, both of which are from a 2017 Camaro (i.e. 6th gen). I’m simply trying to determine if I have in fact received a bad balancer. Plenty of people have done the swap, just confirming that the LT4 wet sump balancer works on an LT1 with no modification.

Seems like a pretty solid fit in terms of forum and thread?
Fusion4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:21 AM   #157
7speed

Drives: 21 SS
Can you still run e85 with the lt4 blower on a 1LE that has headers without changing fuel system?
Old 10-17-2018, 06:47 PM   #158
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7speed View Post
Can you still run e85 with the lt4 blower on a 1LE that has headers without changing fuel system?
No. Well let me rephrase,You can but will have to lower the boost down extremely low.

Horsepower is relative to fuel quantity,as you know from your current setup that you require a lot more e85 to make the same power and even more e85 to make more power.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 06:53 PM   #159
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusion4x4 View Post
Technical disscusions > forced induction > LT1 with LT4 blower.

I installed an LT4 blower onto an LT1 engine, both of which are from a 2017 Camaro (i.e. 6th gen). I’m simply trying to determine if I have in fact received a bad balancer. Plenty of people have done the swap, just confirming that the LT4 wet sump balancer works on an LT1 with no modification.

Seems like a pretty solid fit in terms of forum and thread?
A simple measurement of parts will tell you what you have wrong. Also pics posted on this forum with measuring devices showing comparison will probably get you concrete answers.

BTW We just got a pallet of these things in if you want to buy from us,we have never had a defective one.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 06:36 AM   #160
S2Charlie

Drives: Women wild...
Sorry to bring this back from the dead... @ADM my buddy swapped out his SC on his Z06 and is willing to give it to me... I went to your site, I'm looking for a bundle of EVERYTHING needed to do this mod (minus the actual SC he's giving me)... 2016 Z06 - 2016 Camaro SS

2016 2SS Red Hot, Black Metallic Rally Stripes, A8, MRC, NPP, Sunroof, Adrenaline Red Interior w/ Accents, Upgraded Radio :: STOCK (as far as the wifey knows...)
2009 H/D 883 Sportster Denim Black with Straight Pipes and ECU
2006 Mustang GT Coupe Automatic (Sorry guys) JLT2 CAI w/ SCT2 Tuner & Brenspeed 93 Oct. Tune, Kooks LT Headers, High Flow Cats, and X-Pipe, Corsa Mufflers, 3.73's, Seq. Signals, Spinner Caps 290/303 RWHP/TQ at 88º TRADED IN FOR THE NEW BABY...
S2Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 01:33 AM   #161
Tim M

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
S2Charlie: should be on their site - I just bought a package for a ZL1 blower. The Corvette blower is of different length on the pulley though. Getting the unit for free is quite a discount!