Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Bigwormgraphix

Old 09-11-2019, 03:04 PM   #29
KirkH

Drives: 2016 2SS M6 Mosaic Blk Met-SOLD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr1100xx View Post
What were the names? Greatgreatgrandpa ?
Pretty much LOL!

Mommy, Lisa, Gmom's phone, etc.

All girl names.
KirkH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2022, 10:56 PM   #30
Jason_SS_

Drives: 2018 Chevrolet Redline Camaro SS
How long did the service take???? Just wondering mine is doing the same exact thing for my 2018 redline edition ss
Jason_SS_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:52 AM   #31
DarkMaroSS

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
I gotta say, not everyone is as lucky, BUT Thursday I started getting this ticking and I was seriously afraid of the famous lifter problem. At the moment, it would be difficult for me to fix it plus my powertrain warranty is almost done in a few months, but given the stuff I’ve done to the car, I know it would be an issue with the stealership.

Turns out…I had two wires loose from the coils (second and fourth from the drivers side) and one more loose than the other. Curiously, no codes were thrown but I do feel the engine running smoother than before the ticking started.
2018 Camaro 1SS | BBK 92mm TB | GPI Ported LT1 Manifold | ColdAirInductions CAI | Granatelli Wires and MSD coils | Mishimoto Catch Can | GMP Black Strut Tower Brace | NPP Exhaust and 2nd Cat Delete | Recaro Seats | GM Stainless Sport Pedal Kit | GM Carbon Fiber Shift Knob | Deck Lid Spoiler with Wicker Bill | Smoked Sequential Taillights | Smoked Third-Brake Light | 1LE Front Splitter/Satin Black | ZL1Addons Splash Guards

2015 Camaro SS/RS (Sold)
DarkMaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote