Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-07-2019, 07:57 AM   #1
17txcamaross

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
NEED HELP after putting car back to stock

All,

First, thank you for any assistance that can be provided. I recently...two days ago...pulled the entire LT4 swap kit from my Camaro and put all stock parts back on. Get to the shop, load the new tune (still have headers), car starts and then falls flat on its face. Mass Air bouncing for a few seconds and then the engine dies. Without Mass Air Sensor plugged in the car will run and was able to get the car home running of density.

Initially cleaned the MAF which did not solve the issue. Checked all connections for the MAF sensor and all PCV connections. Installed a new MAF sensor. After all this the same symptoms exist.

Car will start with MAF plugged in for a few second, exhibits several misfires and runs extremely rich...can smell the fuel from the exhaust.

Anyone with any ideas? Anyone that can show me exactly where all the ground are on the LT1?
17txcamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 08:03 AM   #2
17txcamaross

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Also, forgot to note that I have disconnected the battery to "reset" everything multiple times as I an checking wires and connectors with the battery disconnected.
17txcamaross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:25 AM   #3
BruceWayne1LE

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE M6
I’m not sure if they are one in the same. But assuming you used a MAF from an LT1 and not LT4?