Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Transmissions

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 05-20-2019, 08:18 PM   #1
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
TCC line pressure

I’ve owned my 1 owner A8 SS since this past Thanksgiving. During a road trip in March that was 2 hours each way I, noticed very slight RPM fluctuation. At the time this variance in RPM didn’t create any concern.

2 weeks ago while cruising in 8th gear I noticed it again except this time HP Tuners was accessible. After connecting cable and adding TCC line pressure I logged the trip.

Observing the log later I noticed that when stopped and in drive, every 7-10 second the line pressure would spike to 160-180 psi for an exact duration of 1 second. During spirited driving the line pressure never went above 110 psi.

Have any of you with the “shudder” monitored this channel and experienced similar results?

Edit: Another question for those who have opted for the Circle D converter and TCM edit. Did any of you folks monitor specific PID’s to confirm TCC “shudder” issue?

Currently there’s no rumble strip feeling, but my thought is that maybe I could monitor the transmission for an inconsistency.

Thanks!
Attached Images

Last edited by Trochoidal; 05-21-2019 at 05:34 PM.
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:15 PM   #2
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Spike

Here’s another picture of the spike.
Attached Images

Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote