Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds > Wheels / Tires
View our official forum sponsors list.

Phastek Performance

Old 07-22-2020, 05:36 PM   #1
ForgedWheelSource

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
>>> Vertini Rotary Forged RFS1.7 Full Black 20x10, 20x12 Super Deep For Camaro

Our new offering from Vertini is the RFS1.7 Full Black, made exclusively in 20x12 Super Deep Concave for us; no other vendor has it in 20x12. Options for Camaro are 20x10 up front and 20x12 rears. Please see pics below, and pm with any question.

ForgedWheelSource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2020, 08:06 PM   #2
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
What are the offsets on these wheels and how do they mount? I think asking here is better than PM since it will provide more information to all members and not just me.
Attached Images

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 10:20 AM   #3
ForgedWheelSource

Quote:
What are the offsets on these wheels and how do they mount? I think asking here is better than PM since it will provide more information to all members and not just me.
You may have noticed that the wheels we posted are blanks- they have not been drilled to any bolt pattern, the back pad is long and center bore is 54mm. I say this to explain that our wheels are custom machined to the specs of the vehicle and to the specs of the tire option that the customer chooses; this and our knowledge of the space under the fenders goes into determining final offsets. In essence, a lot of work goes into final offsets.

Fitment wise, the custom machining allows us the capability to take advantage of all the space under the fenders; added pics below of a White Camaro with 20x10, 20x12 to show what fitment would be like.

Also, I see you posted a pic of a silver wheel, but that's not available in 20x12. For now, we are only bringing in the Full Black.

Thanks.

Camaro running 20x10, 20x12 + Nitto 285/30, 315/30

Old 07-23-2020, 03:13 PM   #4
NeXvZEiN

Drives: 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Are there any issues with rubbing? Price on a set in the black color shipped to 85254?

Also, I can't get into your website, Norton keeps saying there's a security issue.
NeXvZEiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2020, 04:08 PM   #5
ForgedWheelSource

Quote:
Are there any issues with rubbing? Price on a set in the black color shipped to 85254?

Also, I can't get into your website, Norton keeps saying there's a security issue.
Zero rubbing issues, even with a 1" suspension drop. Sending private message now.

Thanks for the heads up about the website; it's coming up on my end, but I'll ask IT guys to look at it to make sure all is ok. Again, thanks.

Tags
camaro 20x12 wheels, camaro black wheels, camaro super deep concave wheels