Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Phastek Performance

Old 01-17-2021, 02:11 AM   #1
Yves ZL1

Drives: Canadian 2019 BLACK ZL1
My Chevrolet app and key fob

Hi guys

First

Need your help and it’s gonna be difficult to explain to you my problems for a frenchy like me ..

So, mine came from Canada.

I have the blue link on star and every option on the car but...

On the Camaro screen I hav’nt any count ... I can be an invited or I think I Can create a profil but the car needs to be linked to wifi...if I understand well.

Second thing I can’t upload mychevrolet appli...

On the Chevrolet owner page that asks me to link my profile...

Does it mean that I must create a profil in my car before ?
If there was one before it would have been created by the dealer but I don’t know it.

Try to ask on star but their answer aren’t coherent...

Second :
I tried to configure the key fob and that Doesn’t work
I would like to have the seats move back to jump easily

And the last is about the mirrors I would like to move down when The car is on rear gear

And... how to update ?!?

Thanks a lot
Best regards

Last edited by Yves ZL1; 01-17-2021 at 02:22 AM.
Yves ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 08:55 AM   #2
StanZL1

Drives: 2022 Camaro ZL1
Hello Yves,
Sorry to tell you that by moving a Canadian vehicle to France, OnStar cellular system (3 buttons on the mirror), and its capabilities like WiFi, also some MyChevy app capabilities (KeyFob from your smartphone) won’t work. I strongly suggest you call OnStar’s 1-888 hotline. GM literally just ended their OnStar support team in Europe - everything sold to Peugeot a while ago - if they hand not sold, they could have dropped a European cellular module in the car and enabled all OnStar/WiFi. But do not delete the MyChevy app from your phone, it has many other nice-to-have features beyond the OnStar wireless stuff.

Regarding your other questions on seating & mirrors... you can find those instructions in the owners manual in the glove box, or from the MyChevy app, or lookup online. Read the section on Vehicle Personalization. Radio, settings icon. Comfort & Convenience menu for “Easy Exit Seating” and “Reverse Tilt Mirrors”.

Hope I answered most of your questions.
Enjoy!
StanZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 12:57 PM   #3
Yves ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanZL1 View Post
Hello Yves,
Sorry to tell you that by moving a Canadian vehicle to France, OnStar cellular system (3 buttons on the mirror), and its capabilities like WiFi, also some MyChevy app capabilities (KeyFob from your smartphone) won’t work. I strongly suggest you call OnStar’s 1-888 hotline. GM literally just ended their OnStar support team in Europe - everything sold to Peugeot a while ago - if they hand not sold, they could have dropped a European cellular module in the car and enabled all OnStar/WiFi. But do not delete the MyChevy app from your phone, it has many other nice-to-have features beyond the OnStar wireless stuff.

Regarding your other questions on seating & mirrors... you can find those instructions in the owners manual in the glove box, or from the MyChevy app, or lookup online. Read the section on Vehicle Personalization. Radio, settings icon. Comfort & Convenience menu for “Easy Exit Seating” and “Reverse Tilt Mirrors”.

Hope I answered most of your questions.
Enjoy!

Hi stan,

What is strange is that I have the canadian onstar working.. i tried to call and it worked... thé app works on the car also...
Yes in Europe on star stoppée in décember.

I don’t have the chevrolet app on the phone .. I cannot upload it... or I need to create a international apple count... thé account I have is on the chevy gm canadian site.. and that a What I Want to link (see below).. I forgot it in my last post... Thanks

I tried to do it by the chevy owner but it doesn’t work... I’ll try for a second time on tomorrow morning... maybe i did a mistake for the seat’memory..
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2021, 06:30 AM   #4
Yves ZL1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves ZL1 View Post
Hi stan,

What is strange is that I have the canadian onstar working.. i tried to call and it worked... thé app works on the car also...
Yes in Europe on star stoppée in décember.

I don’t have the chevrolet app on the phone .. I cannot upload it... or I need to create a international apple count... thé account I have is on the chevy gm canadian site.. and that a What I Want to link (see below).. I forgot it in my last post... Thanks

I tried to do it by the chevy owner but it doesn’t work... I’ll try for a second time on tomorrow morning... maybe i did a mistake for the seat’memory..
Old 01-21-2021, 03:52 AM   #5
Yves ZL1

Old 01-21-2021, 06:18 AM   #6
puppykat33

Drives: Black 2019 ZL1 M6,
call onstar and see if they can guide you through
2019 Black ZL1, M6, CF Hood and Dash, Nav System, ZL1 Addons rock guards and lift points, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, DD Smoked Marker Lights, Ceramic window tint, Gtechniq 9yr ceramic coating. JL Audio stealth box 12W6, Dyanamat trunk, Dead pedal cover, Soler TB/TC, Green Filter, Carbon-fiber Borla S-Type
puppykat33 is offline   Reply With Quote