Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

AWE Tuning

Old 05-22-2018, 09:12 AM   #1
a143gsxr

Drives: 2016 1SS
Thank you VMAX!

I called Pete at VMAX for a LT1 Ported Throttle Body on Saturday 5/12. He had one ready and sent it out FedEx ground Monday the 14th and I received it Tuesday evening and installed it. Great throttle response, power, and idle. I Can also hear the intake more. The TB I received looked brand new and the porting work was smooth. I can tell a difference in the seat of my pants with the response and power driving my car. I recommend giving Pete a call At VMAX for a throttle body for your car. You can check out his website at vmaxmotorsports.com and see some of his work. You must call to place an order because he wants to ensure he has what you need in stock. The LT1 TB is $150 plus $150 core charge. I returned my TB in the same box he sent and had my core refund on the card used for purchase Friday that same week. That's efficiency at its finest. Call Pete at 813-469-4665 and you are welcome!

Stephen
a143gsxr is offline   Reply With Quote