Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 08-23-2018, 03:05 PM   #29
joe944

Drives: 18' A10 ZL1 , 18' F150, 04' MSM
Not a fan of the style of videos these guys make but there is some interesting content in them if you skip around.

Obviously some people, likely the younger generation, find this style of video entertaining, since they seem to be pretty popular when you look for videos on these cars. I like Cleetus' vids a little bit more even though they are similar, the content is more interesting.
joe944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 07:25 PM   #30
ninetres

Drives: Crush ZLE M6 | 2000 Corvette FRC
I have a personal rule that I will not click on a video with a click bail title or thumbnail. Unfortunately that’s how most of the guitarmageddon guys vids are. Also not a fan of the 14 minutes of needless discussion, and 1 minute of actual important car Content.

That said I’m in full support of him and others doing their thing on YT that gets them paid. I’d likely do the same if I spent that kind of time on a YT channel to make money.
ninetres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:30 PM   #31
Blackdevil77

Drives: 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, Shelby GT500
It's damn quick...

Blackdevil77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:38 PM   #32
mdmoore23

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdevil77 View Post
It's damn quick...

Not bad.
mdmoore23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:53 PM   #33
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
Nope, zero damage to either of his ZR1s. He had 2 C7 Z06s and the first one was a manual with like 1100 RWTQ on 200 Shot and the diff broke. It was restored by Katech. His next C7 Z06 was a RPM Procharger build and again, nothing wrong with he just decided to sell it. As mentioned, two ZR1s with zero damage/problems. He has a McLaren 570S that is straight piped and tuned, also zero crashes with that. He's currently building a C6 drag car called "Grandpa". That's about it from StreetSpeed717.
I'm not gonna dwell on it but I think I'm right about something happening to a ZR1 he owned. Or maybe it was a Z06. Again, I'm not going to dwell on it. It doesn't matter to me one way or another. Like I said, I don't like either of them. I got into an entire thing with one of them on the FB group pages some time ago. And I think one of them is on here. But whatever.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 11:39 PM   #34
nicktechla

Drives: 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetres View Post
I have a personal rule that I will not click on a video with a click bail title or thumbnail. Unfortunately that’s how most of the guitarmageddon guys vids are. Also not a fan of the 14 minutes of needless discussion, and 1 minute of actual important car Content.

That said I’m in full support of him and others doing their thing on YT that gets them paid. I’d likely do the same if I spent that kind of time on a YT channel to make money.
Same. I think I unsubscribed after a while. Vehicle Virgins is way worse though. I appreciate when people comment and say like "interesting part 8:30" and save the trouble of watching 20 minutes of filler
-- Past --
2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe - Red Hot - A10, PDR - HRE P101
2015 Mustang GT PP - Whipple Supercharger
nicktechla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 03:31 AM   #35
VAZL1

Drives: 17 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
I'm not gonna dwell on it but I think I'm right about something happening to a ZR1 he owned. Or maybe it was a Z06. Again, I'm not going to dwell on it. It doesn't matter to me one way or another. Like I said, I don't like either of them. I got into an entire thing with one of them on the FB group pages some time ago. And I think one of them is on here. But whatever.
Wrong guy your thinking of streetspeed717
Old 08-28-2018, 02:00 PM   #36
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAZL1 View Post
Wrong guy your thinking of streetspeed717
Some of it maybe but the spoiled part and crashing part are both wrong. He blew his diff in his first C7 Z06, that was the most "destruction" that ever occurred.

And the only guy that's on here is Nick, GuitarmageddonZL1, and his user is ZL W0N.
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 02:33 PM   #37
Realist

Drives: No Camaro :(
i don’t watch much drag racing. The auto almost makes the runs appear effortless. Even with different tires, on stock 20 inch rims impressed me.
Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 05:33 PM   #38
ZL W0N
GuitarmageddonZL1

Drives: ‘13 ZL1, ‘17 TT ZL1, ‘17 Silverado
Wow. Lol. Many of you may not know, especially if you’re new on these forums, but I work at ArcelorMittal, a steel mill in Steelton PA. I work in some horrible environments, but I put in tons of hours to be able to finally get my dream car back in 2015, a used 2013 Camaro ZL1. Shortly after my purchase, I became a member of these forums to learn about the car and talk with others about their experiences. I spent an entire winter on here, planned out my build, got some great advice from people on here, bought used parts for a great price, and learned a lot. I started my YouTube channel about a year later just for fun. I gained a following pretty quickly and started making decent money. I realized what was just a fun hobby, turned into a potential means of a 2nd income. Hundreds of videos later, thousands of hours recording and editing, and thousands of hard earn dollars later, I was able to build my 2013 ZL1, buy a 2017 ZL1 and do the worlds first A10 twin turbo build, get a new Silverado and an ATC trailer to tow my cars to events I meet fans and viewers at. Before this, I played in multiple bands for 8 years and toured the east coast as well as went to the UK twice. I always appreciate the people that support me in my passion. I’m one of the most down to earth people you’ll meet. I’m not “famous,” I’m not a “youtuber,” I’m just a normal guy following his passion, taking opportunities I can to better myself and help me achieve my goals.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:13 PM   #39
Marty31

Drives: 2019 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL W0N View Post
Wow. Lol. Many of you may not know, especially if you’re new on these forums, but I work at ArcelorMittal, a steel mill in Steelton PA. I work in some horrible environments, but I put in tons of hours to be able to finally get my dream car back in 2015, a used 2013 Camaro ZL1. Shortly after my purchase, I became a member of these forums to learn about the car and talk with others about their experiences. I spent an entire winter on here, planned out my build, got some great advice from people on here, bought used parts for a great price, and learned a lot. I started my YouTube channel about a year later just for fun. I gained a following pretty quickly and started making decent money. I realized what was just a fun hobby, turned into a potential means of a 2nd income. Hundreds of videos later, thousands of hours recording and editing, and thousands of hard earn dollars later, I was able to build my 2013 ZL1, buy a 2017 ZL1 and do the worlds first A10 twin turbo build, get a new Silverado and an ATC trailer to tow my cars to events I meet fans and viewers at. Before this, I played in multiple bands for 8 years and toured the east coast as well as went to the UK twice. I always appreciate the people that support me in my passion. I’m one of the most down to earth people you’ll meet. I’m not “famous,” I’m not a “youtuber,” I’m just a normal guy following his passion, taking opportunities I can to better myself and help me achieve my goals.
I enjoy your content Nick.
Marty31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 09:27 PM   #40
Blackdevil77

Drives: 2008 Pontiac G8 GT, Shelby GT500
Quote:
I also enjoy the content. I may not be able to watch it all sometimes, but when I catch it, it's good stuff. No need to explain yourself on here, keep doing what enjoy
Blackdevil77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 08:51 AM   #41
lokitwitch04

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 2SS
Quote:
I'm a subscriber, and have watched a ton of your videos. Keep doing what you do. Don't listen to the haters!!!!
lokitwitch04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:20 AM   #42
BMWM.D.

Drives: ZL1/335i
Quote:
While I’m not going to say I’m a big fan of the “click-bait” style video titles, I’ve certainly enjoyed some of your stuff. And it’s obvious that you work hard for what you have. I have lots of respect for that.
BMWM.D. is offline   Reply With Quote