Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 07-04-2017, 10:09 AM   #1
DesmonicDuc46

Drives: 2017 Hyper Blue SS 1LE
Search doesn't work on mobile

As title states, search doesn't work on mobile. Using chrome on android phone. Can click search, search box appears off screen. Can sometimes scroll over to find it but clicking on the box to type makes it disappear.
DesmonicDuc46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 11:25 AM   #2
ticowarbird
BOHIC

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS "Enola"
Same here. When the box appears click on "go" and it'll take you to another page where you can type in whatever you want to search.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:32 AM   #3
PostNup
CAR-DASHIAN

Drives: 2015 Ashen Gray Metallic 2SS/RS L99
Do yourself a favor, believe me - do a Google search for what you are looking for and then add "camaro5" after your search words, ie.. square setup camaro5.

Google indexes our site SO much better. The first results that come up will be some of what you are looking for and then you will see a link "More results from camaro5." This link will give you everything from our site for what you are searching for

Hth
PERFORMANCE: ColdAirInductions CAI, ADM Race Scoop, Cordes Performance Racing Ported TB/IM/Custom VVT Cam, WFO Milled Heads, Stainless Power 1 7/8" LT/3" HFCs, JBA 3" Comp. Cat-Back, Taylor 10.4mm Plug Wires, Tim King Performance Stage 3 6L80, Circle D Billet 3600 Stall, Nic D ECM/TCM Tune, - 458rwhp/413rwtq (prior to PIM), Forgestar F14 (F)18" / (R)17" Rims.

SUSPENSION: Z/28 Rear UCA Bushings, Carlyle Racing LCA/TA, BMR Adj. Toe Rods/Xtreme Anti-Roll Bar, Justice Pete Castor Locks/Radius Rod Inserts, Pegasus Billet Rear Cradle Bushings, Mickey Thompson Street SS II 305/45/17 tires.
PostNup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 01:39 AM   #4
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PostNup View Post
Do yourself a favor, believe me - do a Google search for what you are looking for and then add "camaro5" after your search words, ie.. square setup camaro5.

Google indexes our site SO much better. The first results that come up will be some of what you are looking for and then you will see a link "More results from camaro5." This link will give you everything from our site for what you are searching for
This. I dont even fuss with the sites search option, Google will do a better job at netting you results for the threads you're looking for.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Gunmetal Speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 11:23 AM   #5
BradfordCamaro
SABIO

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
I have used Google to find my own posts.
It works

BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote