Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Specific Packages / Variants > 6th gen Camaro 1LE

Phastek Performance

Old 01-14-2017, 02:48 AM   #57
sufitness

Drives: E36 M3
Hi Becky, I'm in Los Angeles and am interested in a 1LE, preferably white. Can you email me current incentives or an out the door price? Straightupfitness@gmail.com - Michael

Thanks in advance!
sufitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 01:01 PM   #58
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by killa22 View Post
Becky please forward me pricing info on the Hyper Blue Met 1LE -- can you ship to Honolulu, Hi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharabs View Post
Hi Becky, I would like to know pricing on NFG SS 1LE. Can you please PM me the price? Also how much would it cost to ship the car to California?

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufitness View Post
Hi Becky, I'm in Los Angeles and am interested in a 1LE, preferably white. Can you email me current incentives or an out the door price? Straightupfitness@gmail.com - Michael

Thanks in advance!

PM's sent!
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:03 AM   #59
xXKingMickeyXx

Drives: 2002 Nissan Xterra
Hey Becky I wanted to know if you delivered to Maryland, if so could you send me pricing information and incentives if there are any for the hyper blue 1le?
xXKingMickeyXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 06:06 PM   #60
cdb95z28

Drives: 2022 1SS 1LE A10 BCD WCT+PDR
Wow! The Garnet Red TIntcoat looks amazing! I even like the white!
Old 01-16-2017, 02:52 PM   #61
Ryephile
Hot Dog

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE
I finally bellied up and bought the Hyper Blue SS 1LE from Becky! I pick it up on Thursday; I'll post pictures then.

Just did a careful test drive in the sleet today and even in the damp it's clear to me how much more precise the steering is over a standard SS. It's communicative without being "noisy". Also, Track mode with the MRC rides firm but comfortable.

Becky made the whole experience super easy. I'm currently going through Tire Rack for a winter setup, but I can't wait for Thursday!

Cheers,
Ryan
Old 01-16-2017, 03:10 PM   #62
boiler89

Drives: 2017 1SS
Hey Becky, first time poster...been reading for a while. Can you pm me a price and any incentives for a 1le. Probably looking to buy March-ish.
boiler89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:15 PM   #63
KS1LE

Drives: 17 SS 1LE, 02 GTP
Hi Becky, I would like to know pricing on a Black 1LE with PDR. Can you please PM me the price? Thanks!
KS1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:23 PM   #64
LSPowa

Drives: '18 Camaro ZL1
Hey Becky,

From Savannah and currently have a 2014 1LE. Clearly the dealers down here have no clue how to even submit an order for the 1LE. Anyway you could PM me pricing information, available incentives, ability to lease, and current promotions going on (just received an email about no payments till 2018 on some models?). Many thanks! Looking forward to actually working with someone who knows what they are doing!

Z
LSPowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:58 PM   #65
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXKingMickeyXx View Post
Hey Becky I wanted to know if you delivered to Maryland, if so could you send me pricing information and incentives if there are any for the hyper blue 1le?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiler89 View Post
Hey Becky, first time poster...been reading for a while. Can you pm me a price and any incentives for a 1le. Probably looking to buy March-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KS1LE View Post
Hi Becky, I would like to know pricing on a Black 1LE with PDR. Can you please PM me the price? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSPowa View Post
Hey Becky,

From Savannah and currently have a 2014 1LE. Clearly the dealers down here have no clue how to even submit an order for the 1LE. Anyway you could PM me pricing information, available incentives, ability to lease, and current promotions going on (just received an email about no payments till 2018 on some models?). Many thanks! Looking forward to actually working with someone who knows what they are doing!

Z

PM's sent!
Old 01-16-2017, 08:59 PM   #66
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryephile View Post
I finally bellied up and bought the Hyper Blue SS 1LE from Becky! I pick it up on Thursday; I'll post pictures then.

Just did a careful test drive in the sleet today and even in the damp it's clear to me how much more precise the steering is over a standard SS. It's communicative without being "noisy". Also, Track mode with the MRC rides firm but comfortable.

Becky made the whole experience super easy. I'm currently going through Tire Rack for a winter setup, but I can't wait for Thursday!

Cheers,
Ryan

I'll talk to you tomorrow. Financing is all set and I wrote an order to get the black bow ties installed. Can't wait for you to see it all cleaned up!

Thanks again Ryan. I was great to meet you and I know we'll see each other at the track!

Becky
Old 01-16-2017, 10:22 PM   #67
FlashBang23

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryephile View Post

Cheers,
Ryan
I finally pulled the trigger as well and am planning on picking the white one up this week too! +1 for a great experience with Becky. Definitely the smoothest dealer transaction I have experienced thus far.
FlashBang23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 03:59 AM   #68
drewauby5

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
white 1LE

Becky, whats out the door price on the white 1SS 1 LE, down in Savannah, GA. Thanks Andrew
Old 01-17-2017, 04:40 PM   #69
Ryephile
Hot Dog

Drives: '17 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashBang23 View Post
I finally pulled the trigger as well and am planning on picking the white one up this week too! +1 for a great experience with Becky. Definitely the smoothest dealer transaction I have experienced thus far.
Very cool, congrats! Good to see another Michigander jumping into the deep end.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:41 PM   #70
DanMardik

Drives: Fast
PMd your Becky. Thanks.
DanMardik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1le, becky, beckyd, beckyd@rodgerschevrolet