Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

Old 03-25-2018, 04:19 PM   #29
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeCody View Post
Have you made a thread about this yet? Everyone needs to know about this.
I honestly have been meaning to but I have SO many things that need to be said I'm afraid the post is going to end up being like 10,000 characters long lmao

I may end up making a complete post under Vendor Feedback but am gonna have to figure out how to condense it into something digestible. For now I'm making sure anyone even remotely thinking about ordering from them knows the truth.

I am however very disappointed that the forum Mods have not banned 6LE Designs from these forums yet.
Old 03-25-2018, 05:15 PM   #30
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
I am however very disappointed that the forum Mods have not banned 6LE Designs from these forums yet.
Yea, it is sad to have a vendor like this on these forums when you can't trust anything they say and bad business practices consistently jerking customers around. I feel sorry for you all who still have anything pending with this company and wish you all the best on getting refunded or your products finally sent to you.

keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 10:41 AM   #31
dennis@hixsonnet.com

Drives: Me: '16 2SS yellow, Wife: '16 1SS
Quote:
I honestly have been meaning to but I have SO many things that need to be said I'm afraid the post is going to end up being like 10,000 characters long lmao

I may end up making a complete post under Vendor Feedback but am gonna have to figure out how to condense it into something digestible. For now I'm making sure anyone even remotely thinking about ordering from them knows the truth.

I feel ya Arugon......

2016 Camaro 2SS ** EdelBrock E-Force Supercharger, 3" pulley, RotoFab air intake, Alky Methanol Injection System, Corsa Extreme Exhaust, Kooks longtube headers, TSP VV2 CAM, 1LE wheels @ 285/30/20 front & 305/30/20 rear... 707.41rwhp, 702.36 torque
dennis@hixsonnet.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 04:24 PM   #32
CodeCody

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS
Quote:

Nah man let it alllllll out. You know he's still getting orders because everything is 30% off lol. Shut him down man.
CodeCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:14 PM   #33
Sheriff37
Do it for Dale

Drives: '16 NFGray V6 M6
Their forum account says that they have not been on since Feb. 23rd, and their last post on Facebook was March 2nd about a 30% off sale. Have they just given up on defending themselves? Are they thinking people are just going to forget? It's starting to happen over onto their Facebook page as well, many people are starting to leave bad reviews there so eventually they're going to have to face what has been going on. I just hope sooner rather than later.
Sheriff37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 05:39 PM   #34
Mighunter

Drives: 2017 Summit White 2SS
I finally called and put in a claim with my credit card for the hood i paid for and never got. We will see what happens.
Mighunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 07:19 AM   #35
Nkouts ss

Drives: 2016 chevy camaro ss white
I finally got my money back from paypal escalated through paypal the gave mark 10 days to dispute and he didnt so won the case u might want to try that
Nkouts ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 07:28 AM   #36
Nkouts ss

Drives: 2016 chevy camaro ss white
And people for example promoting him like lethal garage and partnering with him like rk sport should stop
Nkouts ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:38 AM   #37
Mighunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkouts ss View Post
I finally got my money back from paypal escalated through paypal the gave mark 10 days to dispute and he didnt so won the case u might want to try that
Yeah for me they gave me a temporary credit and he has 45 days to dispute it i guess or send me the hood, if not the money is put back on my card. I know its only $900 bucks, but i figured i've waited long enough, time to buy more jeep parts! LOL
Old 03-30-2018, 09:41 AM   #38
Mighunter

And i'm bummed because i loved the hood :( He should just sell the design to someone who can make the damn things!!!!
Old 03-30-2018, 09:49 AM   #39
ChadFarr
Instagram: @SSAVAGEVERT

Drives: 2016 SS M6 Vert
I'm sure his paypal balance looks like this ($9,214.21)
2.9L Whipple | Compstar Rods, Diamond Pistons & GPI Cam | Mantic Triple Disc | Corsa Performance Exhaust | DSX Aux Pump | LT4 Fuel System | BMR Lowering Springs | ZL1 OEM Conversion | 360 Customs Built | And More!

Click & Follow My Build
ChadFarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:35 AM   #40
SSinVA

Drives: 2016 SS (soon)
And he continues to send out emails with sales promotions. Just got another today...
SSinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 12:38 PM   #41
Mighunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSinVA View Post
And he continues to send out emails with sales promotions. Just got another today...
LOL me too, hes really pushing hard to get you to spend your tax refund on a hood that doesn't appear to exist
Old 04-01-2018, 12:26 AM   #42
Arugon

Drives: Summit White Camaro SS
Mark is a crook only interested in you guys making purchases on his website which really are just Long Term ZERO Interest loans towards his Pyramid Scheme since he has no intention of ever sending you the products you were promised.

The crook Mark constantly runs 30% off sales on his website in hopes to recuperate the losses he takes in the forms of disputes and continues to feed his customers lies about how his items "are almost ready" yet will never actually deliver.

The idiot is just begging for a class action lawsuit at this point and I am more than happy to oblige to any party willing at this point with a backlog of over 150 emails of pure lies and deceit.

This scumbag needs to be taken down.