#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > CANADA

Bigwormgraphix

Old 04-02-2016, 03:56 PM   #29
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPuppet View Post
What ended up happening for me was I got $2,000 off but that's about it. $1,500 connect and win bonus from back in December and $500 loyalty bonus. I couldn't get a private offer from the website lol. They threw in some extras ($160 Callaway jacket, framed copy of the window sticker, floor mats, etc) but the price itself couldn't be moved. It was worth it to get (supposedly) the first one in the GTA :P

For me personally, the price of the car isn't as big a deal as the monthly payment so it worked out nicely for me
Good score, every little bit helps... and a Callaway jacket.
Old 04-02-2016, 04:04 PM   #30
ShadowPuppet
REDYRNOT

Drives: "Fawkes" - 2016 GRT 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Good score, every little bit helps... and a Callaway jacket.
True Yea I really like the jacket haha. I'll wear it to our first meetup! WHICH IS HAPPENING WHEN :P So excited haha

ShadowPuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 06:08 PM   #31
Waters2SS

Drives: 2SS Convertible, Nightfall Grey...
Thanks! I ordered the first week of February with TPW 4/11? I have been away for the last 3 weeks on business but plan to visit the dealer next week for an update and perhaps a price. it appears that we will be paying close to MSRP $65k and change based on web price in Canadian. I ordered 2ss convertible nightfall grey, red interior, nav, npp exhaust, brembo brakes, red hash mark decal and cover... Just wasnt sure how much room for negotiation.
I think I will be one of the first with a convertible in the London area? Hopefully the weather improves soon. Driving with the top down in a snow storm isnt fun!
Waters2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:56 PM   #32
scrape

Drives: 2018 BMW M2 LCI
I presume you got your car at Wilson Niblett based on the pics and your location?
Quote:
What ended up happening for me was I got $2,000 off but that's about it. $1,500 connect and win bonus from back in December and $500 loyalty bonus. I couldn't get a private offer from the website lol. They threw in some extras ($160 Callaway jacket, framed copy of the window sticker, floor mats, etc) but the price itself couldn't be moved. It was worth it to get (supposedly) the first one in the GTA :P

For me personally, the price of the car isn't as big a deal as the monthly payment so it worked out nicely for me
scrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 07:53 AM   #33
SQUALO

Quote:
True Yea I really like the jacket haha. I'll wear it to our first meetup! WHICH IS HAPPENING WHEN :P So excited haha
We need to ask mother nature, what the hell is with this weather; everytime you have a mild winter you get a delayed start to "DRIVING SEASON".
I guess I won't get the car out a month early this year.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:17 AM   #34
Cal602

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS Summit White
Quote:
I want a jacket also for the meet up! Where are they sold? I came across this website, but presume it's all in USD.

www.camarocollection.com
Cal602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:53 AM   #35
ShadowPuppet
REDYRNOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
We need to ask mother nature, what the hell is with this weather; everytime you have a mild winter you get a delayed start to "DRIVING SEASON".
I guess I won't get the car out a month early this year.
For real man... This week is supposed to be WTF but next week should be mild. Obviously that could change at any time but it's looking good for next week xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal602 View Post
I want a jacket also for the meet up! Where are they sold? I came across this website, but presume it's all in USD.

www.camarocollection.com
The one I got was just one of the ones they had in the parts department of the dealership. Could probably get one anywhere though...?

Old 04-03-2016, 04:34 PM   #36
ShadowPuppet
REDYRNOT

I'm not sure how I missed your posts guys haha sorry! Yea pretty much $65K after the crazy amount of tax we have to pay... What they told me (and I believe to be true) is that they do not have much room, if any, to move on the price because the cars are really really hot right now and someone will absolutely pay sticker price for the car. Which makes sense... For $65K it's a lot of car...

Haha yea I can't wait for some SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waters2SS View Post
Thanks! I ordered the first week of February with TPW 4/11? I have been away for the last 3 weeks on business but plan to visit the dealer next week for an update and perhaps a price. it appears that we will be paying close to MSRP $65k and change based on web price in Canadian. I ordered 2ss convertible nightfall grey, red interior, nav, npp exhaust, brembo brakes, red hash mark decal and cover... Just wasnt sure how much room for negotiation.
I think I will be one of the first with a convertible in the London area? Hopefully the weather improves soon. Driving with the top down in a snow storm isnt fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrape View Post
I presume you got your car at Wilson Niblett based on the pics and your location?
Yea man, definitely. I dealt with Gary at Wilson Niblett and he was great Highly recommend! Tell him Ross sent you if you're going to go in

Old 04-03-2016, 08:56 PM   #37
BradfordCamaro
SABIO

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
April 14 - 16 looks like it could be hitting 19C

BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 09:10 PM   #38
ShadowPuppet
REDYRNOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradfordCamaro View Post
That's what I'm talking about!

Old 04-04-2016, 10:06 AM   #39
Waters2SS

Drives: 2SS Convertible, Nightfall Grey...
Quote:
I'm not sure how I missed your posts guys haha sorry! Yea pretty much $65K after the crazy amount of tax we have to pay... What they told me (and I believe to be true) is that they do not have much room, if any, to move on the price because the cars are really really hot right now and someone will absolutely pay sticker price for the car. Which makes sense... For $65K it's a lot of car...

Haha yea I can't wait for some SUN

Yea man, definitely. I dealt with Gary at Wilson Niblett and he was great Highly recommend! Tell him Ross sent you if you're going to go in
Thanks for that. I priced the 2ss convertible package on the web tool with options and it totaled $65,998 with $442 in credits. I figure that this will be the price to pay. I will likely go to the dealer this week for final price and check the status. 1 month ago the TPW 04-11-2016. dont think I will get in time for the 19C April 14 but hopefully May 1!
Waters2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:33 AM   #40
sstoronto

Drives: 2017 2SS.
Quote:
Yea man? Awesome!! Did you by any chance drive it year-round? I'm still on the fence about driving it in the winter or buying a beater... The roads I don't care about as I've driven Camaros in the winter for the last few years but I cannot stand the slush and snow getting inside xD... Thoughts?

Oh sick man, that's close! I know there's a couple guys here in Richmond Hill that did meetups last year. Hopefully we can get a crowd together!

1. No, I didn't drive it in the Winter. I had an old Pursuit (Cobalt clone) at the time.

2. Count me in. As I'm in Thornhill and Scrape is 5 min away in Richmond Hill, we should try to get together soon!!!
Old 04-04-2016, 02:54 PM   #41
ShadowPuppet
REDYRNOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstoronto View Post
1. No, I didn't drive it in the Winter. I had an old Pursuit (Cobalt clone) at the time.

2. Count me in. As I'm in Thornhill and Scrape is 5 min away in Richmond Hill, we should try to get together soon!!!
Ah gotcha. I'm still undecided haha. If I decide to drive it I'll probably pick up the weathertech mats and then fork out for a detailing once the winter is over xD. I don't like the idea of buying so much car to have it sit in the garage all winter taunting me :P

Awesome! Next week maybe? We're supposed to have weather up in the 15-20 range!!

Old 04-04-2016, 02:58 PM   #42
SQUALO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal602 View Post

www.camarocollection.com
Most GM dealerships carry clothing, some more than others, but you can order from their catalogues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradfordCamaro View Post
Not to put a negative spin on it, but this IS Canada, give it a minute and it could change; April is an unpredictable month.
I hope I'm wrong.
With this last blast of snow, and a bit more coming this week, we're pushed back, with the salt that was used, and have to wait for the salt to disappear and the roads to be cleaned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstoronto View Post

That's great, more of the south York Region are 5th Gen owners, so any GTG (get together) should be posted on both the 5th Gen & 6th Gen pages, in case some don't check this site.