Phastek Performance

Old 12-05-2021, 08:53 AM   #1
outobie

Drives: 2017 2LT RS Convertible
FS: 2017 Camaro convertible 2LT

1 owner, 2017 Camaro Convertible 2LT 2.0L Turbo, 8 speed Automatic, RS package,
Nightfall Grey Metallic exterior
with Kalahari leather interior.

Fully loaded (see pic with original window sticker for full specs) with all options including the following accessories from the OEM Chevy accessories catalogue;
50th anniversary floor mats,
SS oversized front 50th Anniversary Brembo calipers and rotors,
rear fender body colored splash guards,
Optional ZL1 style front grill and lower splitter,
ZL1 side skirt extended rocker panels.
All OEM accessories installed by Chevy dealer.

This car is nearly flawless with only a small amount of paint imperfections from the road and two minor door dings, one on each side that you really have to search for to find.

The car runs perfectly, no issues, no stories. There were two recall services performed, one for the steering system and one for the transmission. There are no open recalls.

Included with the car are the two original keys, owners manual and the OEM takeoff parts in perfect shape with about 2k miles on them:
Original rocker panels,
Original front brake calipers and rotors,
Original floor mats.

The 2LT is the highest option package available for creature comforts and includes the larger display screen, Apply play, nicer leather interior with heated and cooled seats and heated steering wheel, heads up display, seat and mirror memory settings, illuminated “Camaro” door sills, and several telemetry settings for performance.

The turbo 4 cylinder makes 275 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque which is more than the V8 Camaros did not too long ago and it reliably gets over 30 MPG on the highway and the fully independent suspension makes this car a pure joy to drive on twisty roads.

This car has been properly and lovingly cared for since new by a mature owner. The car has been in one accident by me the second week after I bought the car in 2017. I was still learning how to operate the infotainment system and hadn’t noticed the car in front of me had stopped. There was a low speed impact to the front of the car. All repairs were done by the chevy dealer using only new OEM parts. The repairs were done impeccably and in every way it was put back to original brand new condition. There are no squeaks, rattles or noises or anything else that would indicate anything is amis. All the paint matches perfectly. I’ve included pictures of the area with the hood open so you can see for yourself.

I highly encourage anyone interested to come and see for yourself the exceptionally good condition this car is in!

Car is being sold as is where. It is the buyers responsibility to arrange for pickup / delivery
outobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 08:54 AM   #2
outobie

Drives: 2017 2LT RS Convertible
Pics coming soon
outobie is offline   Reply With Quote