Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > I4 Turbo LTG Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-16-2018, 11:08 AM   #1
tittle

Drives: fast
ZFR turbo

Does anyone have contact with the dealers of ZZP? Want to buy the ZFR turbo, but ZZP doesn't have any discounts. So sad.
tittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:42 AM   #2
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
You'll never get it. Your best bet is to order it on Saturday 11/24 to get 10% off ($200). They will probably play games with the inventory though. "Not in stock". They might take a rain check? IDK...
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 01:55 PM   #3
ryansalazan24

Drives: 2017 Cadillac ATS
I just bought one and should have it shipping to my place early next week. Once its on and fully tuned I will be postin some information on this turbo to see what it can really do and eventually get a dyno. A good number of people have bought this turbo but no one has posted any real good information on this or tif they did they were on stock internals and afraid to turn it up. I have a fully forged motor so will be seeing what it can do, BUT, will stay on 93 octane only. No race fuel or methanol.
ryansalazan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 02:15 PM   #4
DarkFangz1100

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tittle View Post
Does anyone have contact with the dealers of ZZP? Want to buy the ZFR turbo, but ZZP doesn't have any discounts. So sad.
Steve from ZZP is on the forums. ZZP only offers one discount(Military)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
You'll never get it. Your best bet is to order it on Saturday 11/24 to get 10% off ($200). They will probably play games with the inventory though. "Not in stock". They might take a rain check? IDK...
Never seen ZZP "play games" with their inventory. They're extremely sought after parts so they sell out fast.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:04 PM   #5
StPeteHyper2.0

Drives: '16 Hyper Blue 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansalazan24 View Post
I just bought one and should have it shipping to my place early next week. Once its on and fully tuned I will be postin some information on this turbo to see what it can really do and eventually get a dyno. A good number of people have bought this turbo but no one has posted any real good information on this or tif they did they were on stock internals and afraid to turn it up. I have a fully forged motor so will be seeing what it can do, BUT, will stay on 93 octane only. No race fuel or methanol.
That would be me.. lol. Hoping to start getting some internals soon. Interested to see what you can do on 93
StPeteHyper2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:23 PM   #6
SSShark

Drives: '23 1SS Sharkskin A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tittle View Post
The turbo is $1600 today. Scoop it up fast.
SSShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:42 PM   #7
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyfl2004 View Post
The turbo is $1600 today. Scoop it up fast.
Sold out.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 03:51 PM   #8
SSShark

Drives: '23 1SS Sharkskin A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@JacFab View Post
Sold out.
Crap
SSShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 04:20 PM   #9
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Lol.... classic ZZP.
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 08:26 AM   #10
Zzsteve

Drives: 2018 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
Lol.... classic ZZP.
meh....classic Borg Warner. we have had center sections on order since March...i have yet to receive more than 3 at a time, which are sold long before they arrive :/ Black friday 2017, we literally sold a whole pallet of ZFR's. wish the supply was more reliable on them! if i had them, i'd sell them!
Zzsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:17 PM   #11
DarkFangz1100

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzsteve View Post
meh....classic Borg Warner. we have had center sections on order since March...i have yet to receive more than 3 at a time, which are sold long before they arrive :/ Black friday 2017, we literally sold a whole pallet of ZFR's. wish the supply was more reliable on them! if i had them, i'd sell them!
We thank you for your hard work and dedication Steve! Would it be possible for y'all to look at a precision turbo system similar to Hellion Turbos "HLX" series??

https://www.hellionpowersystems.com/...essor-upgrade/
Old 11-26-2018, 09:24 AM   #12
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Is the z54 a dead project Zzsteve?

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote