Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

AWE Tuning

Old 01-25-2021, 02:40 PM   #1
RagingHawk

Drives: Fuel efficient compact sedan :)
Buick comes out with sexiest SUV of 2021

Okay, this looks really good inside and out. And dare I say will be the best looking SUV to come out for 2021. Mind you the one he has in the video is the base preferred trim with a tech package and ST exterior appearance package. Interior layout is something to get excited at, and that 10.2 inch screen is a surprise. The essence trim will give you more features and leather. The Avenir trim is the highest trim, you'll get better leather and even more features, but you can't get the ST package on the Avenir, only on Preferred and Essence. Still, great job for Buick, would love if they bring that redesigned Regal from China too but it is what it is.
RagingHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 03:55 PM   #2
Bigdumogre

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Buick’s still exist?
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - CSP Custom Cam 232/240 .615/.615 113 +3, Texas speed CNC heads, FTI billet triple disc converter, K&N cai, Katech ported TB, GPI Ported/rod modded manifold, Texas speed 1 7/8 headers, HFC, Flowmaster 2 chambers with x pipe, Mishimoto CC, MSD wires, Roto fab washer relocation, tru cool 40k trans cooler, apex scoop, Pedders extreme coil overs and much more!!
Bigdumogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:23 PM   #3
RagingHawk

Drives: Fuel efficient compact sedan :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
Buick’s still exist?
Funny, but really, Buick is a big player in China, here is their sedan lineup alone:

This SUV is made there as well.

RagingHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 01:14 PM   #4
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
These caught my eye months ago. Nice to see them hitting lots now. I think they look fantastic with the right options. I think this could be a hit for Buick. Vastly better looking than the product it replaces. I thought maybe this could be a potential replacement for my wife's 2018 Terrain SLT. Basically the same size as our Terrain, but unfortunately does have a bit less cargo space. Looking at the Cadillac XT4 (same platform) it has even less than this Buick does. Seems like the higher you go up in luxury, the small the cargo space you get in these compact SUVs.

Anyways, we have two young girls, so I think we might have a hard time moving to something with less space as opposed to more. The wife really wants a Blazer actually.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:23 PM   #5
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
These caught my eye months ago. Nice to see them hitting lots now. I think they look fantastic with the right options. I think this could be a hit for Buick. Vastly better looking than the product it replaces. I thought maybe this could be a potential replacement for my wife's 2018 Terrain SLT. Basically the same size as our Terrain, but unfortunately does have a bit less cargo space. Looking at the Cadillac XT4 (same platform) it has even less than this Buick does. Seems like the higher you go up in luxury, the small the cargo space you get in these compact SUVs.

Anyways, we have two young girls, so I think we might have a hard time moving to something with less space as opposed to more. The wife really wants a Blazer actually.

Kinda odd but Terrain and XT4 are actually on separate platforms. Terrain is on D2XX and XT4 is on E2XX.

This new Envision is also on E2XX.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:46 PM   #6
Expunge

Drives: 2013 ZL1 M6, '99 Tahoe 2Dr Sport
Too many doors.. I hate to say it but the new Bronco looks pretty sweet. Just wish it had a V8.. instead of a turdbo v6
Expunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 02:10 PM   #7
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Sexiest?!?! WTF? It looks bland and utilitarian just like all the rest. Made in China? Maybe they'll throw in some Harbor Freight Jack stands. I'll pass.
Old 01-26-2021, 05:21 PM   #8
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
I'm glad Buick was smart enough not to give up their sedans in China. I have to be honest and say that nothing that Buick offers in the US is enticing enough for me to look at more than 3 seconds. I give this criticism in the hopes that the division will one day see the light and come back to challenge the better luxury makes of Lexus and Acura. Right now, there is nothing that is unique about the Buick brand. All or most car brands sell cross-overs, with a few of those brands offering better incentives, and one or two with better looking models than Buick.

Wake up GM; You guys will lose Buick if your trend continues.

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 05:29 PM   #9
FarmerFran

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Vert M6 "Sharky"
45K is Grand Cherokee territory... You had better be a damn good SUV in that company.

<--- just built an AWD AVENIR with tech package $45,655
FarmerFran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 06:06 PM   #10
Realist

Drives: No Camaro :(
Interior doors look similarly styled as Camaro and center dash blends well. Unfortunately a quick google shows it’s made in China. I couldn’t locate this versions part content but saw the prior style was only 13% American. The wife’s leased Rogue is up in 3 months, probably just go with another loaded one assembled here and higher American part content.
Realist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 08:09 PM   #11
BuddyLee

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Either the man, or woman, shown in the photo is really large or the SUV is very small.
BuddyLee is offline   Reply With Quote