Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Mid-Atlantic

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #1
Cipher21

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Great dealer in Virginia

First of all I would like to start saying that I do not benefit from this post at all. Just wanted to share a great experience that I had at Royal Chevy in Richmond. I worked with Mike Dingess and he was great kept me updated throughout the looong wait after my 10/12 build week. The price that I got on the car was also fantastic for getting the very first 2016 they sold. If anyone is anywhere near Richmond this is the dealer I would use. He was about an hour and a half from where I live.
Black Bowties. STNZ30
Cipher21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 04:44 PM   #2
YellowFin

Drives: 2016 Colorado Z71
I have heard they are a great dealer to deal with. I bought from Heritage because they got the one I wanted first.
2010 Camaro SS

Current:
2016 Chevy Colorado 4X4 Z71 in black
2016 Chevy Camaro 2SS in red
YellowFin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 03:37 PM   #3
goshawk823

Drives: 2017 RS convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher21 View Post
First of all I would like to start saying that I do not benefit from this post at all. Just wanted to share a great experience that I had at Royal Chevy in Richmond. I worked with Mike Dingess and he was great kept me updated throughout the looong wait after my 10/12 build week. The price that I got on the car was also fantastic for getting the very first 2016 they sold. If anyone is anywhere near Richmond this is the dealer I would use. He was about an hour and a half from where I live.
I bought my 2010 and 2013 from them. outstanding dealership; no hesitation in recommending them.
2010 2LT RS
2013 2SS RS

Current ride:
2017 Camaro 2LT RS convertible
goshawk823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 02:47 PM   #4
H(.)(.)ters

Drives: 2SS - Black
New here. Thanks for sharing the information. I'll be in the market for a black SS in May.
H(.)(.)ters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 08:25 PM   #5
YellowFin

Drives: 2016 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by H(.)(.)ters View Post
New here. Thanks for sharing the information. I'll be in the market for a black SS in May.

Clever name!
2010 Camaro SS

Current:
2016 Chevy Colorado 4X4 Z71 in black
2016 Chevy Camaro 2SS in red
YellowFin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 03:41 PM   #6
scrap4u

Drives: 2016 2SS
Royal Chevy is 5 minutes from my house but we've purchased 3 Camaros and 1 Silverado from what was Dominion Chevrolet and is now Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Short Pump, just 15 minutes west of Richmond.

We've worked with Ricky Bryan for every purchase since 2012 through this past February when we bought our 2016 Camaro and he is wonderful to work with. Works hard to get us a great price, get the car we want, makes sure we're satisfied with everything. I wanted a specific stripe package on our 2016 and it took him many phone calls to GM to find it, but he was able to find the correct stripes to order for me.

I can't say enough good things about Ricky except that we keep going back to him and I think that says it all!
Old 03-27-2016, 07:50 AM   #7
H(.)(.)ters

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowFin View Post
Clever name!
I did it as a joke, not thinking I would be posting a lot because I wasn't sure I would get the car. But, I just placed an order on a black SS and now I'm a little embarrassed by it.

Oh well...live and learn.
Old 03-27-2016, 01:13 PM   #8
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by H(.)(.)ters View Post
I did it as a joke, not thinking I would be posting a lot because I wasn't sure I would get the car. But, I just placed an order on a black SS and now I'm a little embarrassed by it.

Oh well...live and learn.
Your join date is Oct 2009...

Welcome...
Old 04-24-2016, 07:46 PM   #9
H(.)(.)ters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Your join date is Oct 2009...

Welcome...
I know. It took a LONG time to return to this original thought. I got caught up in the motorcycle world, then the Jeep scene. Now, I'm back...finally.
Old 05-19-2016, 12:26 PM   #10
goshawk823

Drives: 2017 RS convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrap4u View Post
Royal Chevy is 5 minutes from my house but we've purchased 3 Camaros and 1 Silverado from what was Dominion Chevrolet and is now Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Short Pump, just 15 minutes west of Richmond.

We've worked with Ricky Bryan for every purchase since 2012 through this past February when we bought our 2016 Camaro and he is wonderful to work with. Works hard to get us a great price, get the car we want, makes sure we're satisfied with everything. I wanted a specific stripe package on our 2016 and it took him many phone calls to GM to find it, but he was able to find the correct stripes to order for me.

I can't say enough good things about Ricky except that we keep going back to him and I think that says it all!
I just went there at lunch, just to see what was on the lot. 9 Camaros out front; every one of the with $1050 of dealer add-ons, like nitrogen $249, paint sealer $199, etc. ...

I'll probably be heading back to Royal again for my next one.
2010 2LT RS
2013 2SS RS

Current ride:
2017 Camaro 2LT RS convertible
goshawk823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 09:31 AM   #11
Lashu74
Lashu74

Drives: 2017 ZL1
Royal Chevrolet...Royally screwed me!!

[ATTACH]Attachment 844788[/ATTACH]Recently purchased a new car from Royal Chevrolet in Virginia. I was assured prior to placing a deposit and driving 300 miles to take delivery that there was not a scratch on this car. Noticed some fine scratches at pickup. The car was extremely dirty and in a low lit area. Dealer said he would give me $300 to get it detailed without even looking at the car. When I got the car home under garage lights I noticed that every panel on the car had marring. All detailers I took it too said they might not be able to get all the scratches out due to severity and location. The sales manager agreed to give me some additional money toward the correction but only a fraction of the total cost. A detailer pointed out buffing compound in multiple areas which means they tried to fix the scratches. I have tried to reach out the general manager of the dealership several times to no response. Also they told me it would take about 2-3 weeks to get my tags and registration in the mail. Well a month passed and I contact the dealership the girl in charge said the paperwork was sent out on the 9th and I said I didn't purchase the car till the 10th of December. She said that the paper work was sent out on January 9th! Are you kidding me a month to fill out a few forms!!! She said it would be 3-4 weeks before I get my tags. I said 3-4 weeks and she said that is if there are no issues. I said what kind of issues and she said things like missing commas or spelling errors on the forms...I guess a month to fill out a few forms was not enough time to make sure there were no errors on it... What a joke!!
Attached Images

Lashu74 is offline   Reply With Quote